• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

So I offered the Germany guy $40 and he said no, he wants me to send him a replacement and he'll pay for shipping.

How did he know I'd have replacements of a Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.8 SS Cliff Chaing?

hm

The $40 was a decent offer, again he should have pursued it through the ebay system in a timely manner. Asking for complete replacement at this time seems like a bit much.

+1

Also, Jimmy, did you say that this person is also a boardie?

The seller sslim66 has sent me a $30 refund today.

As you can read from the quoted post of mine that you can find in page 2508 he made me pay $33,30 USD more for the shipping. I paid for insured priority, he sent non insured first class but made me pay as he shipped with priority.

He was added to the PL list for this reason. Today, after receiving the refund, he told me he'd like to be removed from the PL list.

I won't ask for him to be removed though, I'll let you decide.

He did what he did.

He lied lots of times, insulted me and also sent to my email addres a lot of gay sites spam mails as he used my email address to subscribe to some gay sites. How can I know it was him that did it? Well, the mails started arriving after some minutes after he was put in the PL list. Also, the email account of mine is known only to a few people, since I use it only for these boards and a couple more sites and I've almost never shared it with any other person.

It wouldn't be a problem to receive those mails if I was the only one using that email address. I'm not homophobic so I could have just laugh a little bit for what he did. The problem is that I share that email address on my main PC at home, with my children using it for playing games. When I get a mail it gets notified on the home screen, so my little children started seeing some naked men on the pc while playing. That's not fun at all. That made me really angry.

For this reason I fear that he could do what he did to me again to another person, so I won't ask that he gets removed from the PL. I don't know the rules, but if you think he should be removed, remove him from the PL and I will respect the rules. If you need my word for removing him, don't remove him.

Thanks everybody

That is terrible!

As you can read from the quoted post of mine that you can find in page 2508 he made me pay $33,30 USD more for the shipping. I paid for insured priority, he sent non insured first class but made me pay as he shipped with priority.

He was added to the PL list for this reason. Today, after receiving the refund, he told me he'd like to be removed from the PL list.

He did what he did.

He lied lots of times, insulted me and also sent to my email addres a lot of gay sites spam mails as he used my email address to subscribe to some gay sites. How can I know it was him that did it? Well, the mails started arriving after some minutes after he was put in the PL list. Also, the email account of mine is known only to a few people, since I use it only for these boards and a couple more sites and I've almost never shared it with any other person.

It wouldn't be a problem to receive those mails if I was the only one using that email address. I'm not homophobic so I could have just laugh a little bit for what he did. The problem is that I share that email address on my main PC at home, with my children using it for playing games. When I get a mail it gets notified on the home screen, so my little children started seeing some naked men on the pc while playing. That's not fun at all. That made me really angry.

For this reason I fear that he could do what he did to me again to another person, so I won't ask that he gets removed from the PL. I don't know the rules, but if you think he should be removed, remove him from the PL and I will respect the rules. If you need my word for removing him, don't remove him.

Thanks everybody

That is terrible!

Agreed. Awful.

And ZombieDealer - make no mistake. People are taking notes down. So just because he is off of the Probation List, many here won't forget the kind of person that does stuff like that. :foryou:

He did what he did.

Thanks everybody

That is terrible!

Inexcusable. What a pos

So I offered the Germany guy $40 and he said no, he wants me to send him a replacement and he'll pay for shipping.

How did he know I'd have replacements of a Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.8 SS Cliff Chaing?

hm

The $40 was a decent offer, again he should have pursued it through the ebay system in a timely manner. Asking for complete replacement at this time seems like a bit much.

+1

Yes. It was an ebay purchase and he contacted me on the boards about it.

I know of one other person approached by this person for the same thing.

hm

+1

Yes. It was an ebay purchase and he contacted me on the boards about it.

I know of one other person approached by this person for the same thing.

I forget where it was, but I noticed it when he brought it up in a thread in CG and you alluded to it with a thumbs up or something. Eight months later he says he never received his mail from you and someone else? Really?

You did your part. I will tell you right now what my vote is should your name come up for the PL regarding an eight month old eBay buy. I vote 'no' you do not belong on the list.

I sent no gay mail or signed anyone up for such emails. I take credit for the shipping, but im not accepting your gay email. cant lay that at my door steps sorry

I cannot prove it was you, but it's very suspicious that I started received those mails a few minutes after you were added in the PL list. I use that email address for some forums and for talking with a couple very well known friends.

Also, they weren't just a couple mails. I received tons of emails, at least 20, which means that the guy sending those mails was someone who wanted to do something bad to me. Also, they were all English sites. You are the only english speaking person who knows my email address and this is the only english forum I subrcribed with that address. I don't think it is a coincidence.

However, you're off the PL list now. I prefer not talking with you ever again.

by using the term gay mail it makes me think you probably did send it to him 2c

Since we are basically celebrating Seinfeld here in NY this month...

Once is a mistake, three, four, five times and you've got a pattern of behavior that it would be wise to learn from (especially when the words don't match the clear pattern of action).

This.

There is no gray area with this guy.

I agree. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

[*]There was some back and forth about the solarcadet HOS listing with buzz and Solar rehashing positions (nothing new)

Let's not start abbreviating this d-bag's username.

:signfunny:

I don't think he was laughing, when he posted this. I know I wouldn't be.

So just to be clear my HoS nomination hinges on me using the wrong picture in my thread for HFH1?

Not arguing, I was in the wrong, but is this truly worthy of me not being able to partake in this board anymore. I've made plenty of legit sales to happy customers. Sure I've rubbed many the wrong way, but I've done my best to right my wrongs, and will continue to strive to be better.

If the poll is a landslide and everyone wants me gone, I'll leave no problem. But otherwise is it that bad for me to sell books at good prices to those who are interested, and those who despise me can just ignore me?

I've never once cheated anyone out of money, I'm the first to refund if the customer doesn't like the product. I've even offered on many occasions to ship books without payment, and after the buyer judges that they like the slab they can pay at their own leisure.

Anyways that's my spiel. Don't know what else I can say. I'm sorry for uploading the wrong image of a book with a different page quality, I have many saved images only desktop and I simply made a horrible mistake. Lets remember no one bought the book.

I've already voted and just wanted to know; do you know what spiel actually means? It isn't helping your case. :facepalm: