• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I've never once cheated anyone out of money, I'm the first to refund if the customer doesn't like the product. I've even offered on many occasions to ship books without payment, and after the buyer judges that they like the slab they can pay at their own leisure.

mandy.jpg

:cloud9:

And I'm not defending the guy's actions. I think its sad that it's come to this as the HOS should be reserved for the truly scummy guys; red rocks comes to mind.

And honestly when you think about it, maybe solarcadet1 shouldn't be in the HOS...but I digress.

So the guy isn't scummy because he doesn't dink around with expensive books, only cheap ones? What if he was selling an Action #1 but used a reprint as a stock photo?

And solarcadet1 definitely deserves his lumps.

If only HOS members could get banned so he wouldn't have to quote me and talk at me every time I make a post he's interested in. :wishluck:

+1

I do NOT understand why someone on the HOS is tolerated around here.

:eyeroll:

When we as a community put someone in the HoS, it's like we kicked them off the island in Survivor. Yet the producers have decided to just let them hang around. It's odd.

Solarcadet could just FIX THE PROBLEM, and get off the HOS. But he doesn't. He thumbs his nose at this entire community, and nothing happens.

Meanwhile...well...best not go down that road.

RMA,

I tried and did apologize and made right with the seller.

The mods own the island not the islanders...

I truly do not believe that you fully understand why your actions regarding a few things were more offensive than a monetary issue. When people try to question your behavior you thumb your nose in a way that basically says "FU" to people and that despite that I know that you are dealing through PM with people making transactions with international books. So until that is ever rectified, there are some of us that will never want to deal with you, myself included.

It's a forum not the dark side buzzetta...

I'm not doing any harm and if I was the mods would intervene. I don't sell international books for profit, I hunt them for fun for whoever wants one.

You told people your dad had cancer, only to admit you lied and then apologized and not long after started making fun of concentration camps. You're a tool with zero conscience.

And I'm not defending the guy's actions. I think its sad that it's come to this as the HOS should be reserved for the truly scummy guys; red rocks comes to mind.

And honestly when you think about it, maybe solarcadet1 shouldn't be in the HOS...but I digress.

So the guy isn't scummy because he doesn't dink around with expensive books, only cheap ones? What if he was selling an Action #1 but used a reprint as a stock photo?

If only HOS members could get banned so he wouldn't have to quote me and talk at me every time I make a post he's interested in. :wishluck:

+1

When we as a community put someone in the HoS, it's like we kicked them off the island in Survivor. Yet the producers have decided to just let them hang around. It's odd.

Solarcadet could just FIX THE PROBLEM, and get off the HOS. But he doesn't. He thumbs his nose at this entire community, and nothing happens.

RMA,

I truly do not believe that you fully understand why your actions regarding a few things were more offensive than a monetary issue. When people try to question your behavior you thumb your nose in a way that basically says "FU" to people and that despite that I know that you are dealing through PM with people making transactions with international books. So until that is ever rectified, there are some of us that will never want to deal with you, myself included.

I'm not doing any harm and if I was the mods would intervene. I don't sell international books for profit, I hunt them for fun for whoever wants one.

You told people your dad had cancer, only to admit you lied and then apologized and not long after started making fun of concentration camps. You're a tool with zero conscience.

+1

Don't waste your breath Roy, he just don't get it. :facepalm:

+1

RMA,

Do your home work first...I directly copied that quote from Chespirito....

Mods were not offended so who in the forum pays you to police me???? No one lol

Hump the button all you want. Now let's all hold a moment of silence for my dear old gramps

+1

RMA,

Do your home work first...I directly copied that quote from Cheshire to here on the boards....

Hump the button all you want. Now let's all hold a moment of silence for my dear old gramps

You speak for the mods. How quaint.

At least you own up to being a jerk.

As one of the main "no he shouldnt be put on the PL" i am ready for a punch to the face.

You were totally right that if we waited a while we'd have something real to complain about.

As one of the main "no he shouldnt be put on the PL" i am ready for a punch to the face.

You were totally right that if we waited a while we'd have something real to complain about.

Symbiotic must be paying solarcadoosh for the distraction. Wowza.

Shhh keep it down dooshpark

Interestingly enough, solarcadet did the same thing when the original oceanavekid discussion was taking place. Get the topic off track and onto him.

Why people still even acknowledge that he breathes oxygen amazes me. What's worse than posting on a discussion forum and no one acknowledging you. But people continue to engage him in conversation. Why?! doh! Ignore the .

:troll:

+1

RMA,

I assume that little girl in your signature line is your daughter and if not she is somehow related to you in a way that you care for her. If you were to discover that at school she claimed that you were suffering from cancer or you had died to garner sympathy with other children or the school itself, you would find that behavior unacceptable. However while you can say that she is 'just a child' as a reasonable response, you are supposed to be an adult and you made those claims yet find nothing wrong with it. Personally, I find your actions more problematic than the monetary and trade issues that have been raised.

Interestingly enough, solarcadet did the same thing when the original oceanavekid discussion was taking place.

Why people still even acknowledge that he breathes oxygen amazes me. What's worse than talking on a posting forum and no one acknowledging you. But people continue to engage him in conversation. Why?! doh! Ignore the .

:troll:

You just did what you are telling people not to do lol

+1

RMA,

I assume that little girl in your signature line is your daughter and if not she is somehow related to you in a way that you care for her. If you were to discover that at school she claimed that you were suffering from cancer or you had died to garner sympathy with other children or the school itself, you would find that behavior unacceptable. However while you can say that she is 'just a child' as a reasonable response, you are supposed to be an adult and you made those claims yet find nothing wrong with it. Personally, I find your actions more problematic than the monetary and trade issues that have been raised.

I understand and respect your opinion. Yes my daughter loves dressing up and going to all the shows.

I understand and respect your opinion. Yes my daughter loves dressing up and going to all the shows.

Shows? You know that really doesn't address anything I wrote.

I gotta ask. What has changed in regards to symbiotic? I started a poll on him in the end of April/beginning of May because of his actions with wolfpack, the fact that he has been a scammer time and time again (his shilling), and his past etc. Several members went after me and were annoyed with the nomination, to the point where I finally just pulled the poll because it wasn't worth my time to fight them. So why is it NOW we can add him to the HoS?

The interesting thing about his concern about being on the HOS... what does it effect other than $$$? HOS is a good tool to protect people from repeat offenders in the marketplace or eBay. It's strictly relate dr o $. Solarcadet is on the HOS and it hasn't stopped that psychopath from :blahblah: and :whee: all over the place on the Boards.

You know this guy just had a "gulp" moment when he realized making money here will be a lot harder on the a Boards. :ohnoez:

He doesn't care about this place or talking about comics. It's allllll $. That's why he just flip-flopped about being on the HOS. That's why his "I'm going to take time away from the Boards for self-reflection" is BS. Every time he has returned, where has it been...

The Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area

Loves this community. :eyeroll:

And I am assuming everyone saw that he just posted that his HFH #1 sold! Got to cram in those sales, the end is near!

He posted this:

I'll let the buyer comment if he wants to, but he got a good deal.

I wonder which Slab the buyer will be getting. ??? I wonder if Symbi knows which one he sold. ???