• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I don't dispute anything Harvey brought up. I'm ashamed of my actions and deserve whatever punishment is deemed fit.

My only point of contention is with one exception I have gotten all buyers their books as promised in a timely matter. My ethics in advertising and selling were disputable however.

There's no need for a poll after I ship the last of these orders I'll be leaving the board fr good

I do deeply appologize. You are a great community that I don't deserve to partake in.

I usually never get into stuff like this, but damn son, how old are you? You sure do like the attention people give you around here don't you?

By doing some reading here, you've stated the same thing like 3 times now. Are you loco in the cabeza? :screwy:

anyways......damn dude, seriously, have some pride man, grow some nuts and just walk away from it, you've said that you would "change" but your magic tricks keep getting more interesting. This is one of many forums out there, why are you trying so hard, not literally, but you get the point, it isn't the end of the world, just move on, sounds to me like you don't go out much since your reputation here seems HUGE to you. I don't know you, but you remind me of druggies that steal cash from their own mom/dad just to get a F'ing fix :face palm:

I suggested something like that awhile back...I was told that marking someone with a scarlet letter isn't fair..that if a person made the offended party whole, they're removed from the PL and considered to be clean.

Yeah, a while back I went through the PL history and posted a summary that showed boardie names with dates they were added and removed from the PL - that summary itself was perceived as yet another "bad list", and all hell broke loose...

Yes, and if I remember correctly, your list also demonstrated that repeat offenders on the PL were rare, and the exception to the rule. Those rare cases become eligible for the HoS, as it is reserved for, among other things, "Being a multiple offender".

The purpose of the PL is limited (I believe by design) to getting transactions completed, pure and simple. That can never be the proper place to measure a person's integrity or character. Symbiotic abused and lost his second chance(s) and is now nominated for the HoS, which is, I believe, the intended way to judge matters of integrity and character. IMO the system is working. 2c

I suggested something like that awhile back...I was told that marking someone with a scarlet letter isn't fair..that if a person made the offended party whole, they're removed from the PL and considered to be clean.

Yeah, a while back I went through the PL history and posted a summary that showed boardie names with dates they were added and removed from the PL - that summary itself was perceived as yet another "bad list", and all hell broke loose...

Yes, and if I remember correctly, your list also demonstrated that repeat offenders on the PL were rare, and the exception to the rule. Those rare cases become eligible for the HoS, as it is reserved for, among other things, "Being a multiple offender".

The purpose of the PL is limited (I believe by design) to getting transactions completed, pure and simple. That can never be the proper place to measure a person's integrity or character. Symbiotic abused and lost his second chance(s) and is now nominated for the HoS, which is, I believe, the intended way to judge matters of integrity and character. IMO the system is working. 2c

I entirely agree, Robert.

I enjoyed that post brownchikano

It’s quite evident that Symbiotic is a young person – what’s unclear to me is why so many people think they can read his mind. And it happens constantly, here.

I assume you enjoyed it in the ironic pot-calling-the-kettle-black sort of way since brownchikano also got caught with his hand in the shilling cookie jar.

I assume you enjoyed it in the ironic pot-calling-the-kettle-black sort of way since brownchikano also got caught with his hand in the shilling cookie jar.

:applause::boo:

There seem to have been a few people who post whining eBay threads who just sail right on by after other people point out problems with their (the OPs) point of view.

I'm not sure I understand the reasoning for posting them at all other than looking for sympathy and not understanding that what they are doing is a little off the wall (I'm trying to be polite;)

I think I am going to have to pm myself a list of names of people not to deal with and why so I can remember things like this. Thanks for the post.

There are so many that I just put them on ignore. Sometimes in modern threads, there will be entire pages where I don't see anything . . .

There are so many that I just put them on ignore. Sometimes in modern threads, there will be entire pages where I don't see anything . . .

Put your glasses on and things will become a lot clearer.

they_live_23-1.png

That is why I said I usually don't get involved in threads like this, I know i did wrong, is done and dealt with, haven't done it since and won't, lesson learned. I don't keep asking for attention nor enjoy it. I ain't gonna sit here and pull a boy cried wolf scenario or beg for forgiveness, I don't need it.

I think I am going to have to pm myself a list of names of people not to deal with and why so I can remember things like this. Thanks for the post.

i get that in CG

The ignore button is much more useful than the self PM to remind me not to deal with certain people.

As more people come to this site, more tools come along with them but at the least they are typically blatantly obvious.

Put your glasses on and things will become a lot clearer.

they_live_23-1.png

Damnit now I want to go watch They Live... I hate you Dr. X :(

That is why I said I usually don't get involved in threads like this, I know i did wrong, is done and dealt with, haven't done it since and won't, lesson learned. I don't keep asking for attention nor enjoy it. I ain't gonna sit here and pull a boy cried wolf scenario or beg for forgiveness, I don't need it.

:popcorn: