• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

And I'm not defending the guy's actions. I think its sad that it's come to this as the HOS should be reserved for the truly scummy guys; red rocks comes to mind.

And honestly when you think about it, maybe solarcadet1 shouldn't be in the HOS...but I digress.

So the guy isn't scummy because he doesn't dink around with expensive books, only cheap ones? What if he was selling an Action #1 but used a reprint as a stock photo?

And solarcadet1 definitely deserves his lumps.

If only HOS members could get banned so he wouldn't have to quote me and talk at me every time I make a post he's interested in. :wishluck:

+1

I do NOT understand why someone on the HOS is tolerated around here.

:eyeroll:

When we as a community put someone in the HoS, it's like we kicked them off the island in Survivor. Yet the producers have decided to just let them hang around. It's odd.

Solarcadet could just FIX THE PROBLEM, and get off the HOS. But he doesn't. He thumbs his nose at this entire community, and nothing happens.

Meanwhile...well...best not go down that road.

You have been allowed your particular brand of crazy for what, a decade now?

Poverty Row is going to come back to this thread and be very, very angry.

I need to send you a friend request on Facebook to see what you mean by there being more drama there than there is here.

facebook losers

I like the pic I saw of you with you and your grandma as your profile pic when you commented on a certain other company's page. I adore my grandma and is glad she is still with us. Just for fun though I have a pic of she and I making gang signs that we sent to the rest of the family.

Edited by Buzzetta

I have a PM that I sent to myself with blocked boardies and the reason I blocked them, so I will always know. That seems to be a good way for me to keep track of who ends up on the PL and who I don't want to do business with.

Same here. (thumbs u

ditto, you might scrape yourself off the probation list but your pool of possible buyers has shrunk.

I've never once cheated anyone out of money, I'm the first to refund if the customer doesn't like the product. I've even offered on many occasions to ship books without payment, and after the buyer judges that they like the slab they can pay at their own leisure.

mandy.jpg

And I'm not defending the guy's actions. I think its sad that it's come to this as the HOS should be reserved for the truly scummy guys; red rocks comes to mind.

And honestly when you think about it, maybe solarcadet1 shouldn't be in the HOS...but I digress.

So the guy isn't scummy because he doesn't dink around with expensive books, only cheap ones? What if he was selling an Action #1 but used a reprint as a stock photo?

If only HOS members could get banned so he wouldn't have to quote me and talk at me every time I make a post he's interested in. :wishluck:

+1

When we as a community put someone in the HoS, it's like we kicked them off the island in Survivor. Yet the producers have decided to just let them hang around. It's odd.

Solarcadet could just FIX THE PROBLEM, and get off the HOS. But he doesn't. He thumbs his nose at this entire community, and nothing happens.

RMA,

I tried and did apologize and made right with the seller.

The mods own the island not the islanders...

How can anyone read the list of asshatery this guy has committed that Harvey laid out for everyone to see...and find ANY way to defend or justify this clown?

As usual, you have not even read my post paying attention to what I said.

If you feel like you can insult another person, whatever the reason, I have more reasons to defend a burglar (just an example) than I would have to defend you anyway.

Is there anyone you Jesus freaks won't defend?

Please see my avatar, then apologize.

+1

RMA,

I truly do not believe that you fully understand why your actions regarding a few things were more offensive than a monetary issue. When people try to question your behavior you thumb your nose in a way that basically says "FU" to people and that despite that I know that you are dealing through PM with people making transactions with international books. So until that is ever rectified, there are some of us that will never want to deal with you, myself included.

It's getting crazy up in this piece.

For serious. Symbiotic's repeat indiscretions have caused a tear in the board-universe.

d8e355ac4b5f6b88d22818ce6ac7671f98fc41b.gif

Is Larry really in here?

Like the Water Cooler invasion of Comics General? They are just out of sorts because the mods took away all of their global warming threads.

I have to wait a whole week to see the results? Should have extended the poll a few more days to turn it into a SDCC kickoff.

It's getting crazy up in this piece.

For serious. Symbiotic's repeat indiscretions have caused a tear in the board-universe.

d8e355ac4b5f6b88d22818ce6ac7671f98fc41b.gif

Is Larry really in here?

Like the Water Cooler invasion of Comics General? They are just out of sorts because the mods took away all of their global warming threads.

Holy mess. I was avoiding that thread but just decided read through it. :ohnoez: It won't be long before JC starts posting in the Modern thread.

Oh, and I voted for Sybmi to be placed on the HOS. To me, his actions have proven that he will not or cannot change.

Swick, is this where I can say "I told you so?" Wait, I meant told you so like 20 times. The guy went from saying he was wrong and would leave the boards to wanting to stay and saying it was simply a mistake within a few hours. His cyclic rate is speeding up. Pretty soon he will be admitting he is wrong, saying he is leaving and starting a new sales thread all in the same post.

+1

RMA,

I truly do not believe that you fully understand why your actions regarding a few things were more offensive than a monetary issue. When people try to question your behavior you thumb your nose in a way that basically says "FU" to people and that despite that I know that you are dealing through PM with people making transactions with international books. So until that is ever rectified, there are some of us that will never want to deal with you, myself included.

It's a forum not the dark side buzzetta...

I'm not doing any harm and if I was the mods would intervene. I don't sell international books for profit, I hunt them for fun for whoever wants one.