• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

The guy is notoriously slow and has been on and off the probation list more than once. He certainly has a pattern and practice exactly as you have described your transaction.

What I don't understand is why people keep coming back to buy his Krap . . . It's not like he has the GOODS or anything - he's a misguided modern monger with bad customer service and belongs on eBay - not here. :sumo:

Seriously though. Who among us can resist the temptation of sweet high grade modern Wolverines!
(shrug)

The guy is notoriously slow and has been on and off the probation list more than once. He certainly has a pattern and practice exactly as you have described your transaction.

What I don't understand is why people keep coming back to buy his Krap . . . It's not like he has the GOODS or anything - he's a misguided modern monger with bad customer service and belongs on eBay - not here. :sumo:

Seriously though. Who among us can resist the temptation of sweet high grade modern Wolverines!
(shrug)

Me! Loved the 1988 series! :sumo:

:hi:

If you would keep people on the list longer than immediately after they rectify a problem, perhaps it would be easier for people to tell that someone's been on probation before.

Just have Arch place a small notation by their avitar. Probation strike 1 ect.

If you would keep people on the list longer than immediately after they rectify a problem, perhaps it would be easier for people to tell that someone's been on probation before.

I think that's the most fair suggestion I've seen so far. :thumbsup:

Or ban them from the sales forum.

Both good ideas, but the concept crosses the self-policing / "don't want to be involved" lines that the Mods have expressed in the past. :)

Or ban them from the sales forum.

Both good ideas, but the concept crosses the self-policing / "don't want to be involved" lines that the Mods have expressed in the past. :)

:sorry: It was the best I could come up with. :grin:

One thing that bugs me about this list, is it seems like there is no way for a buyer on the list to get off the list without following through on the original purchase that he's not about to follow through on.

Yeah, I think there needs to be a change to this. If the seller/buyer holds a grudge for the other person not paying/going through with a deal, there is almost no chance for redemption and removal from the thread, because the offended person will probably never accept their apologies.

One thing that bugs me about this list, is it seems like there is no way for a buyer on the list to get off the list without following through on the original purchase that he's not about to follow through on.

Yeah, I think there needs to be a change to this. If the seller/buyer holds a grudge for the other person not paying/going through with a deal, there is almost no chance for redemption and removal from the thread, because the offended person will probably never accept their apologies.

You just picked the wrong guy to freak over. 50% or whatever his name is got off the list without paying :makepoint: And he's a total non-paying loser too. :grin:

actually provided me with a tracking number that comes back as not known!!! take it ive lost my money and i should check this thread in the future......

If he mailed it USPS, I don't believe we have tracking numbers from the US to Canada, if it's UPS, you might want to contact them.

This is true, the USPS will not have tracking to Canada, but a UPS package will!!!

actually provided me with a tracking number that comes back as not known!!! take it ive lost my money and i should check this thread in the future......

If he mailed it USPS, I don't believe we have tracking numbers from the US to Canada, if it's UPS, you might want to contact them.

This is true, the USPS will not have tracking to Canada, but a UPS package will!!!

If you get USPS insurance, there is a registration number that you can enter in to get confirmation of delivery.