• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I just wanted to protect the guy in case he did the right thing.

In the future, maybe exhaust all attempts to work things out via PM or wait the full 30 days before mentioning here? Even if you don't SAY who it is, people can speculate on your post history and like this instance, that can have negative consequences to an unrelated, innocent party. 2c

lol

The drama queens people are in full force today.

:makepoint:

Didn't we have this discussion the other day, lol?

Fixed;) and I get along fine with Jeff, I just need to find him a filter;)

I got a pm from Jim (Ajaxfarrel) yesterday saying he's sending out 17 packages today, so hopefully this will be settled :wishluck:

He does great clocks.

woregul

Never heard of him.

Which is fine since apparently the offending party is AjaxFarrell

Oh how the drama queens love their drama. :kidaround:

List updated, j/k, wouldn't add anyone to the list without multiple boardie input. The drama moves quick around here.

lol

I got a pm from Jim (Ajaxfarrel) yesterday saying he's sending out 17 packages today, so hopefully this will be settled :wishluck:

He does great clocks.

lol

He does great clocks.

Yes, drama people.

:sorry:

:foryou:

, it's hard to remember who beefs with whom sometimes. Although Branget, you go at everyone right? (Except me of course. :angel:)

I only have a beef with one boardie.

I am an equal opportunity, class A mess disturber. It gets me in trouble. Some find it entertaining while others are annoyed.

If anyone takes it more seriously than that........well they can look in the mirror.

I hate long posts. lol

In the future, maybe exhaust all attempts to work things out via PM or wait the full 30 days before mentioning here? Even if you don't SAY who it is, people can speculate on your post history and like this instance, that can have negative consequences to an unrelated, innocent party. 2c

I don't agree and I tried to work it out via PM. He barely answered my PMs until I threatened to file a claim. This is a discussion thread. I wanted advice before I did anything. Thankfully I don't have many issues with purchases or sales on this forum and this is probably the second time I've even had an issue with anyone selling me something here.

If people want to speculate that's their issue...I just wanted to get some advice before outing the person.

I got the advice and then learned this person was on the PL before. I wouldn't have known this without my original question.

Sorry to have caused any drama but that's what I thought this thread was for...discussions of possible PL worthy issues.

And if I don't get a refund in 4 days I am nominating him for the PL list.

Edited by Mark 1

I got the same pm. It has been over 30 days for me. If it doesn't ship by Monday I plan on requesting a refund too.

I don't blame you. I don't doubt the guy makes nice clocks but this isn't the way to do biz.

I don't agree. This is a discussion thread. I wanted advice before I did anything. Thankfully I don't have many issues with purchases or sales on this forum and this is probably the second time I've even had an issue with anyone selling me something here.

If people want to speculate that's their issue...I just wanted to get some advice before outing the person.

I got the advice and then learned this person was on the PL before. I wouldn't have known this without my original question.

Sorry to have caused any drama but that's what I thought this thread was for...discussions of possible PL worthy issues.

I'm with you on just about all points, but when you play coy and don't name the person you're talking about, it's likely to cause trouble. That's just the way it goes. If you think things are shady enough that you need to come here for advice, then tell us who we're talking about. Otherwise, if you're not ready to cause that person any trouble yet, you can PM some folks for advice and keep it on the DL.

I don't agree. This is a discussion thread. I wanted advice before I did anything. Thankfully I don't have many issues with purchases or sales on this forum and this is probably the second time I've even had an issue with anyone selling me something here.

I'm with you on just about all points, but when you play coy and don't name the person you're talking about, it's likely to cause trouble. That's just the way it goes. If you think things are shady enough that you need to come here for advice, then tell us who we're talking about. Otherwise, if you're not ready to cause that person any trouble yet, you can PM some folks for advice and keep it on the DL.

+1