• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I bought some items from a well known boardie back on July 22nd. I've so far received nothing, \

So far, nothing and my PM has gone unanswered.

I don't want out the person just yet as they have been here since almost the beginning and I know others have received items from this person before.

What would you do?

Actually it doesn't take much research to find out the Seller in question. I would be mad if I didn't hear anything for 3 weeks. You might as well just officially out him.

Not my fault, lol...he refuses, he says he only wants "stupid" phones. Trust me, they are getting harder and harder to find.

Sharon....I'll sell him my stupid phone. The damn thing will suddenly say "No SIM card" about 3-4 times each week and I have to turn it off and turn it back on to get it to recognize that it actually does have one. lol

How do I nominate someone to the probie list?

I bought 3 books from a boardie here. He shipped me one of the three and I'm out $190. Not alot of money but not chump change either.

I sent him numerous emails and PMs and also filed a Paypal dispute. He has ignored me on all occasions. I gave him the benefit of doubt as he hadn't been posting of the forums and notice he has since posted at least twice AFTER I sent him the emails an PMs.

Suggestions?

Go ahead nominate them. From what I have read you have done more then enough.

Out of courtesy I've given the seller a couple more days to respond. Sent him one last PM and Email. Will post details if he doesn't make good.

Seller refunded me for the two missing books. Case closed. Life goes on. :)

Not my fault, lol...he refuses, he says he only wants "stupid" phones. Trust me, they are getting harder and harder to find.

Sharon....I'll sell him my stupid phone. The damn thing will suddenly say "No SIM card" about 3-4 times each week and I have to turn it off and turn it back on to get it to recognize that it actually does have one. lol

I think we need one that actually WORKS Mike;) but thank you :foryou:

Yeah, but didn't you just switch from a dial-up modem last year? :baiting:

I don't have a smart phone either. Nor do I want one.

That was like five years ago. :sumo:

But I didn't get a cell phone until two or three years ago. :P

How do I nominate someone to the probie list?

I bought 3 books from a boardie here. He shipped me one of the three and I'm out $190. Not alot of money but not chump change either.

I sent him numerous emails and PMs and also filed a Paypal dispute. He has ignored me on all occasions. I gave him the benefit of doubt as he hadn't been posting of the forums and notice he has since posted at least twice AFTER I sent him the emails an PMs.

Suggestions?

Go ahead nominate them. From what I have read you have done more then enough.

Out of courtesy I've given the seller a couple more days to respond. Sent him one last PM and Email. Will post details if he doesn't make good.

Seller refunded me for the two missing books. Case closed. Life goes on. :)

1. Did he offer an explanation why he hadn't actually fulfilled his obligation to ship you the the books you bought?

2. Did you actually want a refund, or did you want the books?

I bought some items from a well known boardie back on July 22nd. I've so far received nothing, \

I don't want out the person just yet as they have been here since almost the beginning and I know others have received items from this person before.

What would you do?

Actually it doesn't take much research to find out the Seller in question. I would be mad if I didn't hear anything for 3 weeks. You might as well just officially out him.

The seller just PMd me and said he's had some family issues. He will be getting to it.

I'm a really understanding guy as long as someone communicates with me. We aren't talking big money here so the rush isn't there but I just need communication if there is a big delay.

Hoping this gets resolved with no issues. :wishluck:

What would you do?

The seller just PMd me and said he's had some family issues. He will be getting to it.

I'm a really understanding guy as long as someone communicates with me. We aren't talking big money here so the rush isn't there but I just need communication if there is a big delay.

I too haven't received mine Mark and I haven't heard anything in a week about it. Annoyed. I have PM'd several times as well and got the same response as you about computer problems saying it would ship the next day and as far as I know it still hasn't. I will PM him too. Frustrated. :mad:

What would you do?

I too haven't received mine Mark and I haven't heard anything in a week about it. Annoyed. I have PM'd several times as well and got the same response as you about computer problems saying it would ship the next day and as far as I know it still hasn't. I will PM him too. Frustrated. :mad:

He wrote me he is writing everyone to let them know what's up. Stinks but thankfully not a ton of money...not that it matters.

I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt in this case.

What would you do?

If this is who I think, he has been on the probation list in the past.

Luckycomics got me for $82.00, I filed my paypal claim and it took 30 days to get my money back. It's a scam, don't expect books.

Speaking of Luckycomics, I saw that he was added to the HOS, great, any chance we can add his PayPal name, Robert Cano? in case he comes back with a new username. As a warning for the boardines who haven't dealt with him?

Luckycomics got me for $82.00, I filed my paypal claim and it took 30 days to get my money back. It's a scam, don't expect books.

Speaking of Luckycomics, I saw that he was added to the HOS, great, any chance we can add his PayPal name, Robert Cano? in case he comes back with a new username. As a warning for the boardines who haven't dealt with him?

Robinson Canoe?