• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Give the details. Send the offender a PM directing him to the PD thread. Wait three days for the awesome sauce to set up.
My awesome sauce sets up in 3 minutes

No control. :sick:

How do I nominate someone to the probie list?

I bought 3 books from a boardie here. He shipped me one of the three and I'm out $190. Not alot of money but not chump change either.

I sent him numerous emails and PMs and also filed a Paypal dispute. He has ignored me on all occasions. I gave him the benefit of doubt as he hadn't been posting of the forums and notice he has since posted at least twice AFTER I sent him the emails an PMs.

Suggestions?

Go ahead nominate them. From what I have read you have done more then enough.

How do I nominate someone to the probie list?

I bought 3 books from a boardie here. He shipped me one of the three and I'm out $190. Not alot of money but not chump change either.

I sent him numerous emails and PMs and also filed a Paypal dispute. He has ignored me on all occasions. I gave him the benefit of doubt as he hadn't been posting of the forums and notice he has since posted at least twice AFTER I sent him the emails an PMs.

Suggestions?

Go ahead nominate them. From what I have read you have done more then enough.

Out of courtesy I've given the seller a couple more days to respond. Sent him one last PM and Email. Will post details if he doesn't make good.

Edited by Shawn Low

Hey everyone,

Question before I nominate anyone.

I bought some items from a well known boardie back on July 22nd. I've so far received nothing, \

I had sent PMs and two of them were read and not respondend to until I sent another PM saying how concerned I was that he wasn't responding. He finally answered and said he had computer issues and that I would have the items early this week.

So far, nothing and my PM has gone unanswered.

I don't want out the person just yet as they have been here since almost the beginning and I know others have received items from this person before.

What would you do?

Hey everyone,

I bought some items from a well known boardie back on July 22nd. I've so far received nothing, \

I had sent PMs and two of them were read and not respondend to until I sent another PM saying how concerned I was that he wasn't responding. He finally answered and said he had computer issues and that I would have the items early this week.

I don't want out the person just yet as they have been here since almost the beginning and I know others have received items from this person before.

What would you do?

To me "computer issues" doesn't hold a lot of weight. You can still package comics and take them to the post office without a computer can't you? Why yes, you can. It's quite easy. I do it frequently. :/

Hey everyone,

What would you do?

To me "computer issues" doesn't hold a lot of weight. You can still package comics and take them to the post office without a computer can't you? Why yes, you can. It's quite easy. I do it frequently. :/

I totally agree. I'm not happy about it and i'm actually surprised he's acting like this.

My concern is if I wait until 30 days I can't file a Paypal complaint. I'm considering doing that before the 30 day mark....

I think you have 45 days to file.

Thanks...I will check and make sure.

Appreciate it

You should file a dispute before 45 days and also let the seller know you are doing so to protect yourself. You can always close a dispute after it's started but can't start one past 45 days.