• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Okay - all this drek in the PROBATION DISCUSSIONS thread is what makes it hard to decipher. PLEASE take it somewhere else and leave this for actually talking about the circumstances regarding people being nominated for the PL and HOS. Thank you.

And please try to avoid replying to this post. Just let it lie and keep this thread for the nominations/evidence.

Well seems Harvey added him already. When I logged in today the boards were not showing many Unread posts. Harvey's update to the PL was one of them.

If someone adds a boardie to the PL please post they have been added. Thanks!

Noobs :eyeroll:

On a serious note - how good are these clocks - every man and his dog seems to have bought one.

Anyone got any 'home pics' (not a sales thread one) - is the backing image on card or vinyl?

They do seem popular.

They are really cool clocks.I have one with Bats 251,and one with GL 76 covers.I've also given several to boardies with a theme.Comix4fun was my recipient two years ago who likes Dave Stevens,so I got him a clock with Sheena and a bunch of Dave Stevens items,but the clock always kind of rounded out the gift.

I never ever had any problems getting my clocks,and total I have bought ten clocks.

sheena_jpg.jpg

airboy_jpg.jpg

Thanks Dave - they look awesome.

It's a pity I guess they won't come around again......

Okay - all this drek in the PROBATION DISCUSSIONS thread is what makes it hard to decipher. PLEASE take it somewhere else and leave this for actually talking about the circumstances regarding people being nominated for the PL and HOS. Thank you.

And please try to avoid replying to this post. Just let it lie and keep this thread for the nominations/evidence.

:bump:

:bump:

How hard did you try?

What? Now we have rules about what can be posted in the thread that was set up to keep the Probation Thread clean? hm

What next Bluto? Double-secret probation? :roflmao:

Don't play ignorant.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1976814&fpart=1

The idea here is to keep the constant chatter out of the Probation Thread. That way it stays shorter and more accessible. If you want to discuss what's going on in Forum Sales, try to do so here.

What? Now we have rules about what can be posted in the thread that was set up to keep the Probation Thread clean? hm

Don't play ignorant.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1976814&fpart=1

The idea here is to keep the constant chatter out of the Probation Thread. That way it stays shorter and more accessible. If you want to discuss what's going on in Forum Sales, try to do so here.

Which precisely supports the point I made, Michael. Why the name-calling? hm

Now you've extended the limitation to this thread also. (shrug) Or did you forget which thread you were posting in? :baiting:

Don't play ignorant.

Now you've extended the limitation to this thread also. (shrug) Or did you forget which thread you were posting in? :baiting:

David - we are currently in the Probation Discussions thread. This is the place people are nominated for the PL/HOS and evidence presented, questions asked etc.

The thread I linked to and quoted above is from the General Discussions thread which was created to provide a place for the irrelevant conversations to help keep this, the PROBATION DISCUSSIONS thread cleaner.

I think you have the threads confused.

As Branget said - I am confused.

Don't play ignorant.

David - we are currently in the Probation Discussions thread. This is the place people are nominated for the PL/HOS and evidence presented, questions asked etc.

The thread I linked to and quoted above is from the General Discussions thread which was created to provide a place for the irrelevant conversations to help keep this, the PROBATION DISCUSSIONS thread cleaner.

Michael,

Waaaay too many rules for this boy to follow. Let people say what they want to say where they want to say it.

bestest,

David

Don't play ignorant.

Michael,

Waaaay too many rules for this boy to follow. Let people say what they want to say where they want to say it.

bestest,

David

You rarely post in the PL Discussion. What do you care? you have been harping about "too many rules" since we created a PL system that actually HAD rules.

Ever try to search through what is about 70% posts irrelevant to a PL/HOS nomination? Takes a while because of the irrelevant posts.

The General Discussions thread here has been around since 2007. Suddenly your brain cannot handle it?

Say what you want as a reply. I really don't give a what you have to say anymore. I will not be replying back and adding more to the drek here.

Don't play ignorant.

Michael,

bestest,

David

You rarely post in the PL Discussion. What do you care? you have been harping about "too many rules" since we created a PL system that actually HAD rules.

Ever try to search through what is about 70% posts irrelevant to a PL/HOS nomination? Takes a while because of the irrelevant posts.

The General Discussions thread here has been around since 2007. Suddenly your brain cannot handle it?

Say what you want as a reply. I really don't give a ----- what you have to say anymore. I will not be replying back and adding more to the drek here.

Wow. You need to take a deep breath and step back a bit. I set up the Probation Thread and it worked just fine for years before certain members had to go to great lengths to define what they thought a "probational" offense was. Now no one gets puts on the list without discussion ad nauseum, and many deserved parties still do net get put on it. It's just a historical thread now, and serves very little pupose, if any.

:hi:

Oh, and btw, what's the point of having a new paragraph for every sentence you write? Do you really think it's that important? hm