• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Yes sir!

Gotta love the drama on the boards, taking away from a blast in NYC

:eyeroll:

Good old drama. Taking someone's money for comics (to theoretically spend at NYCC) and not worry about shipping the books for over a month despite repeated inquiries. Drama. :cloud9:

What about my books?

I too had a transaction with Adonis and I did not receive my books. I paid Paypal normal (goods) and I have already started the resolution center process.

Payment was sent on 9/18

Messaged on 10/1 inquiring on the purchase, said was packing up today

Messaged again on 10/8 and said had to check with his wife to see if they went out, no response since

He never paid for that one.

You never invoiced me (weak sauce as a seller) and I contacted you to get your PP info and you wrote back once and then dissapeared. I wrote you twice after and no reply, so get your facts straight before you blame a buyer.

So if u lost contact.. How am I supposed to respond?

He never paid for that one.

You never invoiced me (weak sauce as a seller) and I contacted you to get your PP info and you wrote back once and then dissapeared. I wrote you twice after and no reply, so get your facts straight before you blame a buyer.

???

Okay.. So does he still want it?

I'm confused.. Never got contact back... No payment

I got no dog in the fight, but it seems like you should pm him and give a decent amount of time to respond, and stop talking about 'lack of payment' since he's talking about lack of INVOICING and COMMUNICATION for an EXTENDED period of time, despite MULTIPLE attempts at contact by him to you, and I'd be ecstatic that one or more people hasn't called you out inside your (very time sensitive) sales thread.

So if I/you lost contact.. How am I supposed to respond?

I'm not one for drama but seriously own up to your own mistakes, here is our PM exchange below, notice the dates

- posted a "take" on your thread when it went up on 5/27, never got an invoice

- I reached out to you on 6/17 because I had actually forgotten about the sale

- you read the post 7 days later on the board, didn't reply

- took two days after that to write back a "we're good if you still want it"

- I replied back that day for your info and then again 7/9, nothing back from you

- book pops up months later and is sold to someone else

So, yeah, that's bad business IMO as a seller. No matter a $20 sale or a $2,000 one you need to follow through with sales in a timely fashion to gain my respect as a buyer and fellow seller. It is not the buyers responsibility to chase a seller down, that's ridiculous.

image_zps02beed80.jpg

Edited by MoJoePin

Adonis I have bought from you and everything was cool. Perhaps you need to scale down your sales so you can actually get a grip on the whole process. It doesn't end when you get the money. If you are overwhelmed with packaging, ran out of bubble wrap, broke a leg, it's always best to keep communication lines open. Not too many are in urgent need of a book in hand. It's the lack of response, the sense of getting screwed you are giving your buyers. Scale it down, be prepared to follow through all the way before you begin. I would like to know these PAID orders tracking numbers exist and packages are sent by Tuesday 10/14 or refunds sent. If not I'm all for any nomination to the PL

So if I/you lost contact.. How am I supposed to respond?

I'm not one for drama but seriously own up to your own mistakes, here is our PM exchange below, notice the dates

- posted a "take" on your thread when it went up on 5/27, never got an invoice

- I reached out to you on 6/17 because I had actually forgotten about the sale

- you read the post 7 days later on the board, didn't reply

- took two days after that to write back a "we're good if you still want it"

- I replied back that day for your info and then again 7/9, nothing back from you

- book pops up months later and is sold to someone else

So, yeah, that's bad business IMO as a seller. No matter a $20 sale or a $2,000 one you need to follow through with sales in a timely fashion to gain my respect as a buyer and fellow seller. It is not the buyers responsibility to chase a seller down, that's ridiculous.

image_zps02beed80.jpg

Wow. Bullet dodged! Sorry this happened.

Dan