• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

[font:Book Antiqua]

This remind me of the Sam Kieth Drama / fiasco / butt hurt opp.

The funny part is now you can find the CGC SS Kieth books

and the market show only medium interest.

[/font]

hm

Interesting.

I wasn't aware of any Kieth "drama/fiasco/butthurt", but I do know that Sam made several signing appearances at the IDW booth at SDCC last year, and all you had to do was show up and stand in line.

Where can you find the CGC SS Kieth books...? Aside from mine, which are all terribly overpriced because I love them and cannot bear to part with them, there are only six CGC SS books on eBay, and only a handful sold in the last three months.

hm

So are we talking about something like this?

1. A facilitator is doing a signing with a (probably rare) creator, lets say Mark Twain. Because that facilitator doesn't like me, he doesn't take my books or money, and now I have no way of getting my books signed.

This is the scenario to which I referred.

If a person wanted to do something exclusive with a facilitator, I don't see any problem with that, unless the facilitator was the only means of getting that creator for SS. (that kind of exclusivity.)

[/font]

hm

Interesting.

I wasn't aware of any Kieth "drama/fiasco/butthurt", but I do know that Sam made several signing appearances at the IDW booth at SDCC last year, and all you had to do was show up and stand in line.

Where can you find the CGC SS Kieth books...? Aside from mine, which are all terribly overpriced because I love them and cannot bear to part with them, there are only six CGC SS books on eBay, and only a handful sold in the last three months.

hm

MINE...all mine....my precious....

[/font]

hm

Interesting.

hm

MINE...all mine....my precious....

I really should join myslabbecomics.com....

Appearing in the OOC thread is a not a bad thing

It means at least one person doesn't have you on ignore

my comment was in reference to recently putting someone on ignore (from the OOC thread) not anyone here

:foryou:

Edited by jsilverjanet

Appearing in the OOC thread is a not a bad thing

It means at least one person doesn't have you on ignore

my comment was in reference to recently putting someone on ignore (from the OOC thread) not anyone here

:foryou:

Ignore is a very good thing...if you have the discipline to stick to it.

If everyone put the people they don't like on ignore, or "ignore", and simply didn't interact with them (and worse, badmouth them in private), this would be a lot nicer place.

I would rather be on ignore from 99% of the people here, and be left with the people I value, and who value me.

:cloud9: