• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Why not HOS?

In my (short) time here I've found there to be a big range of opinions on what the standard is for HOS. You would have to make an argument.

. I'm too lazy to come up with any type of cogent argument that trumps the obvious.

Why not HOS?

In my (short) time here I've found there to be a big range of opinions on what the standard is for HOS. You would have to make an argument.

. I'm too lazy to come up with any type of cogent argument that trumps the obvious.

Someone's gotta start a poll for the HoS. And it'd be nice if there was a summary accompanying it, for which I am at the moment still too lazy.

Write up the nomination. :baiting:

If we are going down this road, it would be proper to see the following:

1. The original thread or PM conversations in which the book was purchased.

2. The PM/email in which Hus offered up the (false) picture of the cracked case.

And another PM would have to go out notifying him that he has been nominated to the HoS

Speaking for myself, I wouldn't vote without seeing 1 and 2.

Without any of this, I don't think you will get very many people willing to vote for the HoS. I know I would refrain from such vote.

2. The PM/email in which Hus offered up the (false) picture of the cracked case.

And another PM would have to go out notifying him that he has been nominated to the HoS

Without any of this, I don't think you will get very many people willing to vote for the HoS. I know I would refrain from such vote.

I would say this is just a starting point. The above is great for the PL but for a true HOS vote, someone would have to go back and post all of his transgressions on the boards with links and a summary. That is big undertaking for someone.

I would say this is just a starting point. The above is great for the PL but for a true HOS vote, someone would have to go back and post all of his transgressions on the boards with links and a summary. That is big undertaking for someone.

Well I'm fairly certain he already earned himself a pretty bad rep in the selling forum with most regular sellers...he offered me 15% of my asking price on some items and when I talked to some other people about it without mentioning his name, I told them the details and they guessed who it was...an 85% off discount? Seriously? I understand a good hustle but that was insane.

If someone is on the PL and starts a sales thread do people post in that thread that he is in fact on the PL if they notice?

That is a much debated topic and a thin line between notifying fellow board members and thread crapping. The general consensus was (correct me if I am wrong) is that if one person posted the info with the link it would most likely be ok, but not if 20 people posted in there. I think Dr. Balls or someone created an awesome picture one time that could be used.