• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

PovertyRow you have no idea what logic is. You must be very young with no concept.

:o

I'm young again! :whee:

I

I consider anybody under the age of 30 young. If you are not, Your debate logic was that of my daughter that is under the age of 30. Just what I had to gauge it on. Sorry if I was wrong.

PovertyRow you have no idea what logic is. You must be very young with no concept.

I

I consider anybody under the age of 30 young. If you are not, Your debate logic was that of my daughter that is under the age of 30. Just what I had to gauge it on. Sorry if I was wrong.

Well more than twice wrong if you are gauging 30. You don't get what the PL/HOS criteria is. Substantiation is needed. Accusations of personality disorder are irrelevant. If they were relevant the HOS list would be huge.

Maybe we should all catch some sleep and pick it back up tomorrow. lol There are too many great boardies involved, intelligent ones at that, on both sides of the issue for it to get too personal.

I

Well more than twice wrong if you are gauging 30. You don't get what the PL/HOS criteria is. Substantiation is needed. Accusations of personality disorder are irrelevant. If they were relevant the HOS list would be huge.

So over the age of 60 and still no logic. Pity. :(

I

I've made a good friend this night!

I

I've made a good friend this night!

I have no ill will toward you at all. Hell, we might drink a beer together in the future, but if your debate is, but the rules? It is not logical. Night. :hi:

Edited by HHwolfman

I have no ill will toward you at all. Hell, we might drink a beer together in the future, but if your debate is, but the rules? It is not logical. Night. :hi:

I have no ill will toward you either. Having never met you, and understanding the limitations of message board communication, it would be illogical for me to have such ill will. ;)

I have to watch my gut so beer is out but I would imbibe in some saké! You may have to put up with a haiku or two, though.

Strange Tales One O One

Flames presage the Mystic One

Enter One One O

I have no ill will toward you either. Having never met you, and understanding the limitations of message board communication, it would be illogical for me to have such ill will. ;)

I have to watch my gut so beer is out but I would imbibe in some saké! You may have to put up with a haiku or two, though.

Strange Tales One O One

Enter One One O

I have a strange tales 101 in my collection that is a fine and a 101 for sale that is a G-. I guess that is a good thing. lol.. Night.

Strange Tales One O One

Enter One One O

I have a strange tales 101 in my collection that is a fine and a 101 for sale that is a G-. I guess that is a good thing. lol.. Night.

PS I love Sake. It would be a good night.

All I'm trying to say is, given the current definition of HOS, anything can be HOS.

It needs a more exact definition otherwise I'm saying PL for every first offender and HOS after that.

-JL - making his own rules

Make a poll to see if I should be included on the HoS list.

:whee:

-slym

I am just glad that the voices of over 120 people were ignored and the poll removed because of a vocal 8. That seems right on par with today's society.

Bu+bu+das+rape+_94d8d02a8a5ceac3d4c9fca453f522b6.jpg

-slym

Let me get this straight,as it is 3 in the morning. The unanimously decided poll to put hustruck in the HoS has been scrubbed?

Isn't that a biotch! I always thought majority rules the courthouse around here,no?

I don't care who you guys haul away to the PL\HoS. I know who to not buy from(thank you my handful of sellers that I exclusively buy from),thank God we do have reputable sellers here,hustruck not so much.

I have said my peace.

The Hus and his ilk must wet themselves laughing when they read stuff distinguishing their shenanigans from "true HoS behaviour." ("Yay! There's at least one more scam attempt for me on these Boards!")

Bleeding heart sons of guns. :taptaptap:

In my previous post. I stated I was not a lawyer. That I had been involved in litigation for the last 2 years. Logic is in the eye of the beholder . " How do you know with such assurance what their logic is if they never voiced it?" Because they just voiced it in that poll. Good grief.

I give up All the 130 that voted him in to HOS and me. All have different Logic as to why they voted him in. The other 18 that voted no were right and had the same logic. The most absurd debate, I have ever been in. You win. Happy.

I think you have just defined the opposite of logic.

Spock_zpsrjtrryp1.gif

Logical reasoning does not assign value to context.

The shilling was not proven, not admitted to. One thing that rubs my rhubarb is when people say "I am fairly positive" or similar (like "I think" or "I am pretty sure" etc.

The shilling was proven TWICE. The second time he was in this thread when he was caught and actively ended his shilled listings as the forum was discussing them!

The first time he was caught shilling he blamed it on other people out to sabotage him as a result of badmouthing a local comic shop on the internet. He used his admitted secondary eBay to shill his hustruck007 listings. Whenever possible he scrubs all of his threads and posts that could be used to incriminate himself so asking for evidence of something that he posted about months ago is unrealistic.

This kid is a turd. He does not need to be defended. He is not a good person. He is fully aware of what is going on in this thread at the moment and has chosen to remain silent on purpose.

He was fast-tracked to the HoS because he is a repeat offender whose name pops up in this thread every few months. He has shown zero indication of ever actually putting an end to his inappropriate behavior even though he has been warned by numerous board members repeatedly.

Has he done anything particularly nasty that warrants his inclusion on the same list as other board members who have scammed people out of thousands of dollars? No. But this is a preemptive measure to avoid that from occurring later on and it is also justified because of his habitual violations thus far.

One who shills his own listings on separate occasions, gets caught each time, and then refuses to admit and/or apologize for having done it is not someone the forum needs to keep around. Someone who does this and then proceeds to attempt to drop-ship an expensive book, only to fail and attempt to get out of his obligation through a sequence of lies and deception is especially not someone that the forum needs to keep around.