• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

"b) The Hall Of Shame is for serious transgressions. For example, selling a book/books and sending nothing of value in the package. Interfering with someone's business. Being a multiple offender. "

This definition isn't definitive enough for me. Plus, when has someone been put on the HOS for interferring with someone's business? Fo-real? Fo-Rizzle?

Maybe not you but certainly everyone else believea that Hustrucks offenses aren't substantial to warrant HOS

Povertyrov

Hado

bragnet

skypinkblu

Crassus

columbiacomics

Jimmylinguini

They all felt HusTruck should not be added based on the Hulk 181 incident because not enough proof was presented

Let's see the PMs get presented and we can revisit at that time.

I'm only questioning why one nomination had push back and why the other one didn't

Is this an official 'List'?

" How do you know with such assurance what their logic is if they never voiced it?" Because they just voiced it in that poll. Good grief.

So logic can be voiced in a poll? I retract my lawyer comment. I think you are a psychic. You seem to know the minds of 100+ people, that majority of which have not uttered a peep beyond the poll.

Maybe not you but certainly everyone else believea that Hustrucks offenses aren't substantial to warrant HOS

Povertyrov

Hado

bragnet

skypinkblu

Crassus

columbiacomics

Jimmylinguini

They all felt HusTruck should not be added based on the Hulk 181 incident because not enough proof was presented

I'm only questioning why one nomination had push back and why the other one didn't

Now Now there are 13 more out of 150 votes that believe that he does not warrant HOS. We must be fair. :screwy:

A

Povertyrov

Hado

bragnet

skypinkblu

Crassus

columbiacomics

Jimmylinguini

is it?

It's people who have spoken out against adding him to the HOS, am I incorrect?

Post counts only represent your unlikelihood of being voted into HOS

great observation Jimmy. You're smarter than you look.

Quoting your own posts doesn't count as two posts. I tried that earlier but it didn't work

Quoting your own posts doesn't count as two posts. I tried that earlier but it didn't work

It doesnt?

It doesnt?

It does :o

It doesnt?

Post-Inception

" How do you know with such assurance what their logic is if they never voiced it?" Because they just voiced it in that poll. Good grief.

So logic can be voiced in a poll? I retract my lawyer comment. I think you are a psychic. You seem to know the minds of 100+ people, that majority of which have not uttered a peep beyond the poll.

They voted, out of what they have read, of his many dealings by many board members, to put him on HOS. All which have seem to have problems. It is just logical.Yes Logic can be voiced in a poll. Just not explained. I am sure if you asked each one that polled. They would have the same logic.

Now Now there are 13 more out of 150 votes that believe that he does not warrant HOS. We must be fair. :screwy:

Is it possible that some may not want to advocate for PL or HOS when their own selling or lazy shipping practices run afoul of what they are advocating for? :shrug:

It doesnt?

Post-Inception

donald_duck_inception_e2ba.jpg

Povertyrov

Hado

bragnet

skypinkblu

Crassus

columbiacomics

Jimmylinguini

Now you see, I never said he was not warranted for the HOS. What I DID say was the majority of "accusations" were either not proven or had no relevance to the PL/HOS.

What I would like to see is a straight ahead poll with substantiated facts for an HOS nomination. I'd do it myself but would like to see more than using a fake photo of a cracked slab to get out of a deal for HOS. So I would depend on people who have substantiated evidence to make this. Hell, get together in PM if you have to and share info and dig up some evidence for HOS worthy shenanigans and I'll be right there.

But I am very fearful of seeing personality dislikes etc. used as a basis for a valid HOS addition. That sets a scary precedent.

Povertyrov

Hado

bragnet

skypinkblu

Crassus

columbiacomics

Jimmylinguini

Is it possible that some may not want to advocate for PL or HOS when their own selling or lazy shipping practices run afoul of what they are advocating for? :shrug:

Don't put me on a list and start questioning my selling habits.

I didn't vote because Rob Ford wasn't on the ballet and saying that kind of stuff in the above quoted post is just flagrant Spoon.

Yes I spoon my own spoon.

Edited by Jimmy Linguini