• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I wonder if we can make the list big enough that they have their own sales section? hm

lol

Isn't that sort of like the way Australia was used by the Brits originally?

And the US.

British Convicts Shipped to American Colonies

Can we send some back? Seems only fair

Quote the shipping price.

I wonder if we can make the list big enough that they have their own sales section? hm

lol

Isn't that sort of like the way Australia was used by the Brits originally?

And the US.

British Convicts Shipped to American Colonies

Can we send some back? Seems only fair

Quote the shipping price.

Shipping's on us.

What do we need to do to send you a ship full of convicts today!!

Edited by Jeffro™

It's your avatar, Mumm-ra. :baiting:

Being back the upside down bat face image.

I wish I could remember what book that was. Ity wasn;t a bat but some kind of weird marsupial as I recall. But that was pre-code and for now, I am in the Pre-Hero Marvel/Atlas pst-code sci-fi realm. I must be true.

TTA#31

TTA31_zpsdb5cc429.jpg

His previous avatar, not the current one.

The buyer actually agreed to paying no more than $480-490 ($450 plus $50-60, less $20). It didn't make sense for the seller to come at him for $3 more than what he quoted, just because he didn't want to eat another 3 extra dollars.

That, and his LMK wording, basically allowed this to fall apart.

Basic math - I cut school that day.

One thing not mentioned in all the brouhaha. The box bcc was going to use for the shipment of one slab and one raw - 19X14X4 - is real beefy. Going above and beyond to make sure nothing happens to the books - that's the right stuff.

$493-$475=$18

I'm not sure why $18 difference was enough for the buyer to break the deal. Seems odd especially when spending that amount of money on books, you'd want the safest most secure way of shipping

I had a buyer walk away over a $2.51. I called them cheap here on the boards and got a 7 week strike. It's a crazy world.

$493-$475=$18

I'm not sure why $18 difference was enough for the buyer to break the deal. Seems odd especially when spending that amount of money on books, you'd want the safest most secure way of shipping

I had a. User walk away over a $2.51. I called them cheap here on the boards and got a 7 week strike. It's a crazy world.

hmm and "cheap" isn't even a *spooned* word.

I wish I could remember what book that was. Ity wasn;t a bat but some kind of weird marsupial as I recall. But that was pre-code and for now, I am in the Pre-Hero Marvel/Atlas pst-code sci-fi realm. I must be true.

TTA#31

TTA31_zpsdb5cc429.jpg

I believe it was Worlds of Fear #6. But the face was not upside down. You are probably remembering Menace 11 which I also used for a long while.

avatars-wof6-men11_zpsq5j40ty6.jpg

$493-$475=$18

I had a buyer walk away over a $2.51. I called them cheap here on the boards and got a 7 week strike. It's a crazy world.

You got off too light.

TTA#31

TTA31_zpsdb5cc429.jpg

I believe it was Worlds of Fear #6. But the face was not upside down. You are probably remembering Menace 11 which I also used for a long while.

avatars-wof6-men11_zpsq5j40ty6.jpg

The one on the right is the one I was talking about.

$493-$475=$18

You got off too light.

Sandman6homage2_zps0bdeb850.jpg

$493-$475=$18

I had a. User walk away over a $2.51. I called them cheap here on the boards and got a 7 week strike. It's a crazy world.

hmm and "cheap" isn't even a *spooned* word.

Never doubt the preferential treatment around here. (thumbs u

$493-$475=$18

You got off too light.

Sandman6homage2_zps0bdeb850.jpg

Heh heh heh...

"Dribbleturd"...

:cloud9: