• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

He's going to take all this out on the bricklayers. :(

:D:eek:

Bricklayers or "Masonry Consultants" ?

"Masonry Consultants? Sounds classy T"

6ab6e9692db42816e512415e7deb170d.jpg

(thumbs u

:shrug: I'm not registered but I saw everything.

Forward me the details... I have to run out and grab something for my costume tomorrow.

Nominating "peterpark" for the Probie list. Purchased as couple books from him on 9/26. Reminded him and requested an invoice on 10/1:

Hi,

I took some books in your thread about a week ago and I don't believe you've been on since then. Just wanted to make sure the thread was still active or whether I should disregard.

Thanks,

Michael

His response on 10/5:

Still active \(thumbs u I just need to tally and send the request... Coming soon

Pinged him again on 10/15 and he didn't bother responding. I know others have had similar issues, but not speaking for them. This was after I had completed a successful transaction for 200 bucks with this same seller, so I'm stymied by what went wrong. Regardless, I think it's a good idea to get him on the list so others don't have the same experience.

I was going to nominate him next week :golfclap:

That's right. You sold something to him that he reneged on, right?

For what it's worth, he also reneged on me not that long ago. It was one BS excuse after another as to why he couldn't/wouldn't pay. I should have nominated him right then and there.

Edited by pemart1966

Am I the only one who wants to see a 400 square foot fire pit? What kind of fires is that homeowner having? Is this some kind of Aggie Bonfire thing???

I'm going through all of this for the first time. I also want to see this fire pit. Part of me would like to imagine that it is 200ft by 2ft to create a wall of fire across the front of the property to scare trespassers like a fire moat.

He said it was 10x40, and someone else did the math.

I would guess he meant a 10x40 fire pit area, but it certainly is more fun to think about a 400 square foot fire pit all lit up.

During that 1 month where I didn't ship the book, I worked an average of 75-85 hours each week.I installed a 210 foot paver walkway and 2 sets of steps, followed with a small 10x40 foot firepit in the homeowner's back yard.Landscaping to dress up the job in the front consisted of removing an ugly, overgrown shrub and planting a Japanese maple in its' place, along with decorative flowers and 5 yards of mulch in the front bed.

Nope he specifically said he did a small 10x40 foot fire pit (that's 400sqft)

Yeah, I get that - notice where I said "he said it was 10x40" - but I assume he misspoke in what he meant by "fire pit", as in the entire area involved rather than just the part that, you know, has the fire. Because that would have been insane.

firepit2.jpg

Am I the only one who wants to see a 400 square foot fire pit? What kind of fires is that homeowner having? Is this some kind of Aggie Bonfire thing???

I'm going through all of this for the first time. I also want to see this fire pit. Part of me would like to imagine that it is 200ft by 2ft to create a wall of fire across the front of the property to scare trespassers like a fire moat.

He said it was 10x40, and someone else did the math.

I would guess he meant a 10x40 fire pit area, but it certainly is more fun to think about a 400 square foot fire pit all lit up.

During that 1 month where I didn't ship the book, I worked an average of 75-85 hours each week.I installed a 210 foot paver walkway and 2 sets of steps, followed with a small 10x40 foot firepit in the homeowner's back yard.Landscaping to dress up the job in the front consisted of removing an ugly, overgrown shrub and planting a Japanese maple in its' place, along with decorative flowers and 5 yards of mulch in the front bed.

Nope he specifically said he did a small 10x40 foot fire pit (that's 400sqft)

Yeah, I get that - notice where I said "he said it was 10x40" - but I assume he misspoke in what he meant by "fire pit", as in the entire area involved rather than just the part that, you know, has the fire. Because that would have been insane.

firepit2.jpg

By insane you really mean 'awesome'

Someone please send me the details of that CAK stuff as well? I kinda really wanna rubberneck on this one.

You guys want to look for CAK on a dating site. lol_hehe_100-102.gif' alt='27_laughing.gif.62deb96933a6d30aaf250d01cf4616c7.gif' alt='lol'>_hehe_100-102.gif'>

Hey gang, I agree that CAK should have handled things differently but this is really a pile on now. He got his azz handed to him, he got a neg, hopefully he gets the point and learns from it.

Yeah, you might want to delete that Levy. When you start publicly posting photos of members, the mods will get really mad and you may be joining him for a week. The second picture may get you a second one to go with it.

Yeah, you might want to delete that Levy. When you start publicly posting photos of members, the mods will get really mad and you may be joining him for a week. The second picture may get you a second one to go with it.

Second picture I agree....the first picture is his avatar, however.