• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Hey gang, I agree that CAK should have handled things differently but this is really a pile on now. He got his azz handed to him, he got a neg, hopefully he gets the point and learns from it.

I agree, you guys are being too rough with CAK.

Yeah, you might want to delete that Levy. When you start publicly posting photos of members, the mods will get really mad and you may be joining him for a week. The second picture may get you a second one to go with it.

Second picture I agree....the first picture is his avatar, however.

True, but the mods go by your intent (insulting a fellow a member), or so I was told in a warning one time. :blush:

Yeah, you might want to delete that Levy. When you start publicly posting photos of members, the mods will get really mad and you may be joining him for a week. The second picture may get you a second one to go with it.

Second picture I agree....the first picture is his avatar, however.

I agree with you on this, if you share/post it then it's on you...... but that's not the way Arch sees it - I used a pic squall leonhart had posted here and called him a little ray of sunshine during some exchanges on the boards - he humped it, the post got pulled, I heard nothing and then it was one of the first topics when Arch created his policy discussion thread.

Also, I don't see any of your earlier memes using that pic still up. (shrug)

Edited by bababooey

@Jam lol

I'm not sure what's funny about my statement. We've passed the point of piling on, now some of us are just bouncing up and down on CAK. Granted, the fact that his sales threads get repeatedly pulled, and yet he continues to make the same mistakes, show that CAK is rigid in his mindset. And CAK got tumescent in his defense of his improper shipping methods, rather then accept responsibility for his actions.

But he's been punished for his crimes, so there's no point in beating CAK any further, unless we want a mess on our hands.

Also, :acclaim:

@Jam lol

I'm not sure what's funny about my statement. We've passed the point of piling on, now some of us are just bouncing up and down on CAK. Granted, the fact that his sales threads get repeatedly pulled, and yet he continues to make the same mistakes, show that CAK is rigid in his mindset. And CAK got tumescent in his defense of his improper shipping methods, rather then accept responsibility for his actions.

But he's been punished for his crimes, so there's no point in beating CAK any further, unless we want a mess on our hands.

Also, :acclaim:

And some people don't mind being made fun of.

Honestly, some people are ok with seeing other people take joy in a good joke at their expense.

They see no problem in being ribbed for our pleasure.

I suck in so many ways

Is there an hourly charge for that?

Free the first time

Once you go panda, everything else is propaganda.

I suck in so many ways

Is there an hourly charge for that?

Free the first time

Walked away and left your work PC unlocked again, did you?

Nope, he's on paternity leave. :P