• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Wanted to apologize for not purchasing the book, thought that I was going to buy it from you but then bought it from a guy from my lcs named Antonio. Thought it was ok to say nevermind to the transaction because I never had you send it to me or anything. I hope very much that you are able to sell it and make more money you were a great salesman and I'm sorry, but it's my first time trying to buy from a forum and I didn't know how it works. also if you are going to sell it wait a month you will thank me for not buying it later.

I am nominating Swagacorn to the probation list. After agreeing to purchase a book from me on Feb 4th, he told me today he would not be following through with the purchase after he found it cheaper at a local shop.

:o

2ngraf6.gif

Wanted to apologize for not purchasing the book, thought that I was going to buy it from you but then bought it from a guy from my lcs named Antonio. Thought it was ok to say nevermind to the transaction because I never had you send it to me or anything. I hope very much that you are able to sell it and make more money you were a great salesman and I'm sorry, but it's my first time trying to buy from a forum and I didn't know how it works. also if you are going to sell it wait a month you will thank me for not buying it later.

I find the best way to resolve breaching a binding agreement to buy a book is to diminish my own responsibility using factors are are irrelevant then attempt flattery towards the seller who I am hosing over.

For my grand finale I will claim ignorance....after claiming ignorance I will then give the seller advice claiming knowledge.

I call that my "spinna-rama, razzle-dazzle, hypno-hoser dance". It confuses the balls offa folks.

Glad to see I am not alone in my strategy. (thumbs u

You think its acceptable to tell someone you will buy something and get them payment. Then 2 weeks with a few pm's in between there of you just reading and not responding to say nope I'm not paying now? So if I sell it for less than we agreed upon will you cover the losses?

I call that my "spinna-rama, razzle-dazzle, hypno-hoser dance". It confuses the balls offa folks.

Could that somehow be linked to -

1. Vulcan Mind Control

2. Jedi Mind Tricks

3. Being a Stinker

I am nominating Swagacorn to the probation list. After agreeing to purchase a book from me on Feb 4th, he told me today he would not be following through with the purchase after he found it cheaper at a local shop.

From a WTB thread? hm

From a WTB thread? hm

Yup.

Taking full responsibility for my actions just wanted to apologize plus i didn't buy it from the shop i bought it from a guy at the shop

taking full responsibility would be to buy the comic at the agreed upon price.

Its fine to be new, its not really a big deal to back out of a deal if you don't intend to buy or sell on the CGC boards anymore.

Edited by Revat

Taking full responsibility for my actions just wanted to apologize plus i didn't buy it from the shop i bought it from a guy at the shop

Oh, well, that changes everything.

Please accept this gift basket of artisan soaps and lotions as a token symbol of our regret for thinking the worst of you.

Oh, well, that changes everything.

Please accept this gift basket of artisan soaps and lotions as a token symbol of our regret for thinking the worst of you.

Oh my sweet baby jesus I am laughing so hard my eyes are tearing up.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:roflmao:

Is there any way to redeem myself or get off the list

Sure, buy the book you originally said you were going to buy. (shrug)

No one cares if you got a better price or deal from a local guy (not the shop owner) - when you put up a :takeit: here you are bound by those terms to buy the book. Otherwise, you go to the Probation List and no one will sell to you.