• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Book was Brave and The Bold 28 5.5 I spent the money I have been saving for 3 years on it.

Just because I'm curious, did any of the money you saved come from a paper route, weekly allowance or bar mitzvah gifts?

Book was Brave and The Bold 28 5.5 I spent the money I have been saving for 3 years on it.

Just because I'm curious, did any of the money you saved come from a paper route, weekly allowance or bar mitzvah gifts?

:popcorn:

for some reason I would like to see the book that he said he purchased.

Is there a way to put the pm here

Are you at least 18?

areyousayingthatitcouldbeanothergijoeisawesome?

No, GIJOEisAwesome had a habit of actually buying items then claiming they were not up to snuff upon receipt of the items. From that point he would negotiate a partial refund in his favor.

Thankfully... thankfully... I never got involved with him in a trade. I almost came close but never did.

I never agreed to buy it I said,I was interested in it and asked him for first time buying what is the safest way to pay someone

This does NOT seem to jive with the PM we just saw posted.

Swagacorn, the verdict is in.

Time for you to do the right thing.

Is there a way to put the pm here

Are you at least 18?

m1703.gif

Said I wanted to buy it never said I would

You might as well just stop. All you are doing is making yourself look worse and worse. Just accept the fact you will not be buying or selling on this forum any more.