• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

new person coming up shortly...

and my first ever to be added to the Probation list...

sigh

:sorry:

Pick me, pick me!!!! :wishluck:
I forgive you.
If I send you some more overgraded krap, will you stop forgiving me? :wishluck:^^
I expect the overgrading. Just pack it better next time. :sumo:
I forgive you.
:foryou:

He is now to be among you at the calling of your hearts

Rest assured this troubador is acting on His part.

The union of your spirits, here, has caused Him to remain

For whenever two or more of you are gathered in His name

There is Love. There is Love.

sigh

I forgive you.
If I send you some more overgraded krap, will you stop forgiving me? :wishluck:^^
I forgive you.

Cut the :luhv: krap . . . this is the Probation thread, dangnabit! :sumo:

sigh

I forgive you.
I forgive you.

Cut the :luhv: krap . . . this is the Probation thread, dangnabit! :sumo:

<3

Hey pep....think we found him on myspace...but need KingofRulers to confirm its him...ill PM you the link :)

Regarding gilbertotorres, I would greatly appreciate a copy of that link via PM. I was dumb enough to mail a check for $130 based on previous posts on the boards saying the guy was okay. Of course, that was 2+ months ago with no book anywhere in sight and several agreements broken before he dropped out of communication.

By the way, a couple adjacent units at the same postal addresses are Internet domain place holders, so the whole thing stinks like a scam.

Leon@virtualeon.com

Hey pep....think we found him on myspace...but need KingofRulers to confirm its him...ill PM you the link :)

Regarding gilbertotorres, I would greatly appreciate a copy of that link via PM. I was dumb enough to mail a check for $130 based on previous posts on the boards saying the guy was okay. Of course, that was 2+ months ago with no book anywhere in sight and several agreements broken before he dropped out of communication.

By the way, a couple adjacent units at the same postal addresses are Internet domain place holders, so the whole thing stinks like a scam.

Leon@virtualeon.com

E-mail sent.

I would like to use this forum to build my reputation as an honest and truthful person.

I only bought from one guy , his nick is mikeyriffhard (did I get that right sir?), and I have sent my money order to him, for the small amount of money owed.

I cannot in good faith ever promise anyone I will buy and then reneg or back away, or leave anyone hanging.

I realize I am anewbie here and the reason why I didnt do so good in my sales is because Im new, and no one kinows me or has reason to trust me, but understand this, you will never see my nick on a probation list unless I died after buying. I promise everyone if I buy from you, you will get paid, quick as possible. I hope soon to see my nick on the Kudos forum.

Thank you for your time and attention.

also thank you to mikey for being so kind as to sell me some comics, I appreciate his help and his input as a newbie.

Edited by teachbug

maybe he's from the UK

:makepoint: :makepoint: :makepoint:

stay out of this PUNK!~

YOU..

Do not get to call me that. Only Jeff from Hotflips. And that is because I called him that first when he was walking into the store and he had no idea who said it, cuz I was sitting in my truck. He turned around like he was ready to fight. And it was me laughin at him.

maybe he's from the UK

stay out of this PUNK!~

YOU..

Do not get to call me that. Only Jeff from Hotflips. And that is because I called him that first when he was walking into the store and he had no idea who said it, cuz I was sitting in my truck. He turned around like he was ready to fight. And it was me laughin at him.

:blahblah:

maybe he's from the UK

stay out of this PUNK!~

YOU..

:blahblah:

Fool!!! Shut up and take it like the hooker you is :sumo: