• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

flurries of abuse may follow eh?

There's been a flurry of U.F.O. activity in my area.

Please share the details, I like to keep track of these things...and you never know it may be PL related...

Me too, I waited as long as I did because I really wanted to believe he was trying to make things right. I figure I've already seen all I will ever see of any of this.

Hi Doug what's your paypal? Will refund you in full by this evening thank you

My email is mjeter4@gmail.com please send me your paypal so I can refund you thank you

$150 of the $330 owed received.

Me too, I waited as long as I did because I really wanted to believe he was trying to make things right. I figure I've already seen all I will ever see of any of this.

My email is mjeter4@gmail.com please send me your paypal so I can refund you thank you

$150 of the $330 owed received.

:facepalm:

That's not going to keep him off the Probation List. :whistle:

furries of abuse may follow eh?
fixed it for you ;)

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-02%20at%2011.14.23%20PM_zps9udozck6.png

There was a helluva party after that photo was taken :banana:

I just want to know the backstory of the person in the motorcycle helmet.

never heard of the SHOCKING Helmet Hero?

Four days later, it is done. I have received my full refund.

Wonderful.

I'll continue the nomination as I have yet to receive an email or refund.

I'll continue the nomination as I have yet to receive an email or refund.

For the sake of clarity, it might help to lay out specific events, dates, amounts, what was promised, what is owed, etc. and send Mike a copy via PM.

Thanks, Chris. I'll copy Doug's prior format.

I participated in the Mattina Opp (found HERE). The Opp was paid for in the amount of $360 on 1/16/2013.

On 4/26/2014, Mike began issuing refunds. I was second to pay for the Opp, but he did not go in any particular order (communicated in group PM). He communicated that by 12/31/2014 all refunds would be refunded. Mike has not posted in the Opp PM since 2/3/2015.

Last Mike promised, I would receive my refund within 2 weeks of May 28, 2016.

I've tried to keep things private and assist Mike in completing refunds for others (buying sketch covers from him when he said he needed money to refund people, forwarding messages left publicly and privately, etc). All while my refund was being delayed. To find out that Doug was paid (and rightfully so) nearly immediately after posting publicly here, that was just the last straw.

I have emailed Mike a link to this and posted it into a new private message.

Thx, A-

Thanks, Chris. I'll copy Doug's prior format.

I participated in the Mattina Opp (found HERE). The Opp was paid for in the amount of $360 on 1/16/2013.

On 4/26/2014, Mike began issuing refunds. I was second to pay for the Opp, but he did not go in any particular order (communicated in group PM). He communicated that by 12/31/2014 all refunds would be refunded. Mike has not posted in the Opp PM since 2/3/2015.

Last Mike promised, I would receive my refund within 2 weeks of May 28, 2016.

I've tried to keep things private and assist Mike in completing refunds for others (buying sketch covers from him when he said he needed money to refund people, forwarding messages left publicly and privately, etc). All while my refund was being delayed. To find out that Doug was paid (and rightfully so) nearly immediately after posting publicly here, that was just the last straw.

I have emailed Mike a link to this and posted it into a new private message.

Thx, A-

Everyone here is so nice, you guys all have enough evidence to file a criminal complaint in most counties. It's been YEARS. The actions at least skirt the border of fraud or theft, and with enough complaints, the police might at least contact the person....

Any idea what happened? Did the artist take the money and run?

It was later disclosed/discovered that the artist never received the money. But at this point, it's been so long, I forget where that information was posted/came from.