• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Somehow, it got turned into punching a woman in either her stomach or her privates, all in "hopes" that it would cause a mis-carriage.

Hey, don't look at me funny, I didn't make it up!

-slym

HOLY! You're right Slym.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Falcon%20Punch

The act of intentionally punching a pregnant female in the stomach, so as to cause miscarriage. Shouting the phrase "Falcon PUNCH!" is optional.

That is not cool!

Somehow, it got turned into punching a woman in either her stomach or her privates, all in "hopes" that it would cause a mis-carriage.

Hey, don't look at me funny, I didn't make it up!

-slym

HOLY! You're right Slym.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Falcon%20Punch

The act of intentionally punching a pregnant female in the stomach, so as to cause miscarriage. Shouting the phrase "Falcon PUNCH!" is optional.

That is not cool!

I like this definition, though:

Falcon Punch

The cause of, and solution, to all of life's problems.

Dave: My PC's not working.

John: Just Falcon Punch it.

Dave: Good idea.

Pic removed. Not meant to offend anyone, sorry if it did :foryou:

I posted it just as I would have posted a pic of a guy getting kicked in the gonads....

I'll use this one from now on nutkick.gif

Regardless of the intent, any guy that would strike a women is a low life. Now posting a pic of such does not bodes well in my book either. Kindly remove that pic as it is distasteful. Thank you.

What if the gal was kicking his azz? Would it be okay if the guy striked back?

Regardless of the intent, any guy that would strike a women is a low life. Now posting a pic of such does not bodes well in my book either. Kindly remove that pic as it is distasteful. Thank you.

I don't advocate physical violence of any kind. I don't want to come to a comic forum and be subjected to seeing a picture of a woman getting punched. I am a lover not a fighter, sorry.

No. You shield yourself from the blows or just walk away...I would never under any circumstance hit a woman.

doesn't matter.

+ 1 It looked real enough, and that is all it takes to egg someone on.

Thanks Count for taking it down. I'm sure everyone realizes you meant no harm.

It was quite clearly a spoof.

Some of the reactions here are pathetic. The world's gone mad...

I sure hope no one ever posts another groin-kick or anything like that here. Doesn't matter if it's fake, it could promote violence towards men's testicles.

Or any sort of face-slap.

Slap-stick comedy? GONE.

What's next, a ban on sarcastic, biting humour? Because that can be harmful if you're a spineless nerd.

If so - adios, amigos.

-slym (feels like making that pic his av)

I sure hope no one ever posts another groin-kick or anything like that here. Doesn't matter if it's fake, it could promote violence towards men's testicles.

Or any sort of face-slap.

Slap-stick comedy? GONE.

What's next, a ban on sarcastic, biting humour? Because that can be harmful if you're a spineless nerd.

If so - adios, amigos.

-slym (feels like making that pic his av)

Time to change the subject and walk away.