• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

no great surprise that Russ lied, is there? meh

No, but he' such a proficient prestidigitator, it's just fun to catch him in one he set up for himself. lol

but wouldn't it be more of a challenge to find somewhere in one of his great missives where he actually told the truth?!?!?!? :roflmao:

No, but he' such a proficient prestidigitator, it's just fun to catch him in one he set up for himself. lol

but wouldn't it be more of a challenge to find somewhere in one of his great missives where he actually told the truth?!?!?!? :roflmao:

That would be a challenge. :D

I AM THE 3RD MEMBER OF THE HALL OF SHAME! I am still currently a probation member.

I AM THE 3RD MEMBER OF THE HALL OF SHAME! I am still currently a probation member.

I give up, you win. (worship)

I just don't want to be on the list when I don't deserve to be. I didn't make the rules of the list. And there is no proof to be had to state where any sales came from.

The list is for the boards. Your targeting me because I have a site. If I didn't I wouldn't be on that list.

Russ...you are so full of it. You have a link to your website posted at the bottom of every one of your posts in here. That drives business directly from unsuspecting or new members of this forum to your website.

So any member of this forum that has had a problem with you in a sales thread or on your website...IS A PROBATION FORUM LEVEL OFFENSE!

So shut the hell up and quit crying about it. And whenever you make a post anywhere in this forum with your link at the bottom of it...people need to be warned about your business practices. I commend those in here that continue to do so.

You not only deserve to be on the probation list...you deserve to be prosecuted for theft. And yet you have the nerve to come in here and say that any people who just happen to see your posts should contact you if you still owe them anything. People have been trying to contact you for years, Russ. People can only leave so many messages and send so many emails before they get tired of not getting a response from ComicSupply. And it's obvious that you count on people simply giving up on getting their product or money.

It's YOUR job to find out who you still owe product or refunds to and to make every single one of those people whole again. And that includes not only the people on this board that you've screwed out of money, but the various other comic boards that have similar "ComicSupply stole my money" type threads plastered all over them.

You're like a cancer to this hobby, Russ. You keep taking money from people year after year. You continue offering the same lousy customer service. You continue to fail to ship the products that these customers have paid for. And yet you still have the nerve to whine about how you're not being treated fairly and how you should be allowed to continue taking peoples money in here. Get it through that impossibly thick skull of yours, Russ. You are not wanted here. I'd tell you to go to hell...but I doubt if even they would want you.

I can guarantee that if my sales threads were not mobbed by people, I would sell.

That's exactly why we're not going to let it happen. You've screwed the members of this forum over enough. It ends now. You're not going to be allowed to cheat any more unsuspecting members in here. If they see all the warnings that people post about you in your threads and then decide to do business with you, then that's on them. I just hope the moderators realize soon that this forum would be much better off if you simply were never allowed to post in here again.

You tell 'im, JJ

goodtimes6.jpg

I had a much longer post, but deleted it...I just don't want to keep beating a dead horse.

No, m'lady, beat away! That's what we drooling masses want. :insane:

;)

If Sharon told me I was being out of line, I would tuck my tail and start apologizing profusely. She shows as much or more understanding and kindness than anyone on these boards.

I just don't want to be on the list when I don't deserve to be. I didn't make the rules of the list. And there is no proof to be had to state where any sales came from.

The list is for the boards. Your targeting me because I have a site. If I didn't I wouldn't be on that list.

Russ...you are so full of it. You have a link to your website posted at the bottom of every one of your posts in here. That drives business directly from unsuspecting or new members of this forum to your website.

So any member of this forum that has had a problem with you in a sales thread or on your website...IS A PROBATION FORUM LEVEL OFFENSE!

So shut the hell up and quit crying about it. And whenever you make a post anywhere in this forum with your link at the bottom of it...people need to be warned about your business practices. I commend those in here that continue to do so.

You not only deserve to be on the probation list...you deserve to be prosecuted for theft. And yet you have the nerve to come in here and say that any people who just happen to see your posts should contact you if you still owe them anything. People have been trying to contact you for years, Russ. People can only leave so many messages and send so many emails before they get tired of not getting a response from ComicSupply. And it's obvious that you count on people simply giving up on getting their product or money.

It's YOUR job to find out who you still owe product or refunds to and to make every single one of those people whole again. And that includes not only the people on this board that you've screwed out of money, but the various other comic boards that have similar "ComicSupply stole my money" type threads plastered all over them.

You're like a cancer to this hobby, Russ. You keep taking money from people year after year. You continue offering the same lousy customer service. You continue to fail to ship the products that these customers have paid for. And yet you still have the nerve to whine about how you're not being treated fairly and how you should be allowed to continue taking peoples money in here. Get it through that impossibly thick skull of yours, Russ. You are not wanted here. I'd tell you to go to hell...but I doubt if even they would want you.

I can guarantee that if my sales threads were not mobbed by people, I would sell.

That's exactly why we're not going to let it happen. You've screwed the members of this forum over enough. It ends now. You're not going to be allowed to cheat any more unsuspecting members in here. If they see all the warnings that people post about you in your threads and then decide to do business with you, then that's on them. I just hope the moderators realize soon that this forum would be much better off if you simply were never allowed to post in here again.

This pretty much hits the ball out of the park . . . (thumbs u :applause:

I had a much longer post, but deleted it...I just don't want to keep beating a dead horse.

Basically, there are lots of people who lost money when the goods they bought were not as described, or they lost postage when they had to return comics that were not as described.

Lots of little items, that people have not even bothered bringing up...but they add up to way too much.

I applaud Domo's post.

I had the good fortune to have read your original post before your deleted it Sharon. It was a good post and it inspired me to throw in my two cents. I'm a pretty quiet board member, if I didn't buy a book from you then you likely wouldn't know I existed. But I have had many transactions with a wide variety of board members over the past two years with only one bad transaction here (the CapFreak fiasco) and one bad transaction off the boards.

The off the boards transaction was with ComicSupply. At least Russ would like to no doubt categorize this as an off the board transaction since it was through his website. However, I would never have even gone to his website if I hadn't read about it here. Someone, I don't recall whom, had praised his service, he had a special going (I think it was free shipping if you spent over $25 or something) and he may not have been a hall of shamer yet (or if he was I obviously missed it, shame on me.) So I placed an order, $38.51 in March of 2008, for some moderns and waited, and waited. I sent an e-mail in July through his site, what's up? Waiting on some delayed release books. Sent a notice again in October, received a reply that they should be good to ship, never shipped. In the meantime I started noticing the negative comments about comic supply and the hall of shame induction and all the rest of it. So yeah Sharon, not a big deal that wouldn't have bothered to bring up, live and learn right? I've long given up any hope of seeing any books (which I no longer need) or money, but it was highly amusing to me to see about a month or two ago that CapFreak and ComicSupply, the only two guys with whom I've had bad transactions, were posting in the same threads, quite strange. What comic supply doesn't seem to get is that people like me would never have even come to his site if they hadn't read about it or followed a link from here. So if he can't conduct a decent business through his website then he has no business being part of this board. I don't get involved in the name calling and mess throwing that goes on in some threads but I greatly appreciate those who do it in the hopes of keeping these boards honest and clean.

Throw the bum out.

Thanks for listening.

Edited by rtarturo

Basically, there are lots of people who lost money when the goods they bought were not as described, or they lost postage when they had to return comics that were not as described.

Lots of little items, that people have not even bothered bringing up...but they add up to way too much.

I applaud Domo's post.

I had the good fortune to have read your original post before your deleted it Sharon. It was a good post and it inspired me to throw in my two cents. I'm a pretty quiet board member, if I didn't buy a book from you then you likely wouldn't know I existed. But I have had many transactions with a wide variety of board members over the past two years with only one bad transaction here (the CapFreak fiasco) and one bad transaction off the boards.

The off the boards transaction was with comic supply. At least Russ would like to no doubt categorize this as an off the board transaction since it was through his website. However, I would never have even gone to his website if I hadn't read about it here. Someone, I don't recall whom, had praised his service, he had a special going (I think it was free shipping if you spent over $25 or something) and he may not have been a hall of shamer yet (or if he was I obviously missed it, shame on me.) So I placed an order, $38.51 in March of 2008, for some moderns and waited, and waited. I sent an e-mail in July through his site, what's up? Waiting on some delayed release books. Sent a notice again in October, received a reply that they should be good to ship, never shipped. In the meantime I started noticing the negative comments about comic supply and the hall of shame induction and all the rest of it. So yeah Sharon, not a big deal that wouldn't have bothered to bring up, live and learn right? I've long given up any hope of seeing any books (which I no longer need) or money, but it was highly amusing to me to see about a month or two ago that CapFreak and Comic supply, the only two guys with whom I've had bad transactions, were posting in the same threads, quite strange. What comic supply doesn't seem to get is that people like me would never have even come to his site if they hadn't read about it or followed a link from here. So if he can't conduct a decent business through his website then he has no business being part of this board. I don't get involved in the name calling and mess throwing that goes on in some threads but I greatly appreciate those who do it in the hopes of keeping these boards honest and clean.

Throw the bum out.

Thanks for listening.

Well said :golfclap:

I also read Sharon's original post before she edited it and it was as eloquent and precise as yours.

Edited by Comicopolis

I applaud Domo's post.

The off the boards transaction was with ComicSupply. At least Russ would like to no doubt categorize this as an off the board transaction since it was through his website. However, I would never have even gone to his website if I hadn't read about it here. Someone, I don't recall whom, had praised his service, he had a special going (I think it was free shipping if you spent over $25 or something) and he may not have been a hall of shamer yet (or if he was I obviously missed it, shame on me.) So I placed an order, $38.51 in March of 2008, for some moderns and waited, and waited. I sent an e-mail in July through his site, what's up? Waiting on some delayed release books. Sent a notice again in October, received a reply that they should be good to ship, never shipped. In the meantime I started noticing the negative comments about comic supply and the hall of shame induction and all the rest of it. So yeah Sharon, not a big deal that wouldn't have bothered to bring up, live and learn right? I've long given up any hope of seeing any books (which I no longer need) or money, but it was highly amusing to me to see about a month or two ago that CapFreak and ComicSupply, the only two guys with whom I've had bad transactions, were posting in the same threads, quite strange. What comic supply doesn't seem to get is that people like me would never have even come to his site if they hadn't read about it or followed a link from here. So if he can't conduct a decent business through his website then he has no business being part of this board. I don't get involved in the name calling and mess throwing that goes on in some threads but I greatly appreciate those who do it in the hopes of keeping these boards honest and clean.

Throw the bum out.

Thanks for listening.

:applause:

Well, the list has grown again. These three board members are still waiting to get their money back or their books shipped from Comic Supply:

Here4now......(waiting since 12/08)...........$430.00

collector_bill...(waiting since 3/08)............$166.00

rtarturo.......... (waiting since 3/08).............$38.51

I'm getting bored posting this , but Comic Supply owe me 142 dollars worth of supplies and 24 dollars worth of comics from 2008 .

When he appeared back on the boards a few weeks ago offering to make everything right , he PM'D me and said sorry I messed up , your shipment will go out next week , then nothing , when I asked him a week later had they been shipped he said " oh I'm sorry I forgot again it will go out next week ".

There's a pattern here , empty promises .

Well, supposedly they will ship next week................ meh

Rtarturo I have no idea what he is about. Probably a preorder or already been shipped.

Bill will be taken care of next week.

Here4now is lying if he says he isn't waiting for anything because he is. I have his order and there are trades that have not been printed yet.

Rtarturo I have no idea what he is about.

You have no idea of what running a proper business is about.

lol

Of course he will.

And if by some miracle you do actually get him "taken care of"...it will only have taken you a YEAR AND A HALF TO DO IT!

And that's not really "taking care" of someone...now is it, Russ? Although I guess it might be, if your idea of taking care of someone is tripping them, kicking their teeth down their throat, and then "taking care" of them by giving them a ride to the dentist.

Here4now is lying if he says he isn't waiting for anything because he is. I have his order and there are trades that have not been printed yet.

Everyone is lying about you, Russ.

Everyone just sits around in here thinking up ways they can lie about your crappy service.

Domo,

I agree that Bill's order should of been done long ago. His order contained a special order item and it was lost track of.

Not saying it's right, that is just what happened.

I have a lot of orders, lots of things to do, and these are exceptions Domo, not the rule.

The other 2 people are preorders. Comic book preorders, something that was too confusing and mind numbing to be undertaken, but I did it.

I never should have, and I am cleaning up the old orders before shutting off the service completely.

Rtarturo I have no idea what he is about. Probably a preorder or already been shipped.

Yes, a preorder, a preorder dated 3/31/08.

If you check my account (email - rtarturo@hotmail.com) and the series of communications regarding order #11652 you'll see that on 10/14/08 you stated that you would look into the matter tomorrow. The next comment and status update is dated 3/13/09 and it says "awaiting items." My last query, dated 7/28/09 received no response. It does not surprise me that you have no idea what this is about because that seems to be the way you go about your business.

I find it incredible that you continue to present yourself as a reputable businessman who has somehow been wronged by the members of these boards. I would have written this off as a mistake on my part and my loss but you keep posting here with your preposterous attitude.