• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Domo,

I agree that Bill's order should of been done long ago. His order contained a special order item and it was lost track of.

Should HAVE, Short Bus Russ, should HAVE.

Not saying it's right, that is just what happened.

"I'm really sorry I stole your money from you. Not saying it's right, that is just what happened."

The other 2 people are preorders. Comic book preorders, something that was too confusing and mind numbing to be undertaken, but I did it.

Only for you, kiddo.

I never should have, and I am cleaning up the old orders before shutting off the service completely.

See? THAT'S the correct use of "should have"!

Or I can refund you if you no longer need the books.

Please let me know.

1 1/2 years later and board pressure = refund

TOOL

I could have just done nothing about it. As I stated, preorders are a pain in the butt to keep together, this was one that is in a stack of old ones to deal with. But thank you for the kind word.

Yeah, Timmay, you take that! He could have done NOTHI....wait, isn't that what he's been doing all this time...?

I'm confused.

On a related note, I continue to be impressed at the sheer audacity Short Bus Russ continues to show for his sundry crimes. The man quite literally was born without shame of any kind.

Sharon,

Perhaps old age has affected your memory.

You're at about 6 feet right now, Russ.

I think it's time you toss the shovel out of the hole, lie down, and try to ignore the dirt as it begins to cover you.

No, I am just stating that I could of done that. Timmay want's to be a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed about it, fine. I think it's a valid comment. If I truly was a scammer, I woudln't do anything about it.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING.

NOTHING.

Hey ComicSupply,

I just spent over $100 with HotFlips because you have shown me, a relative newbie, that you can't be trusted. Better yet, you can watch the $$ you have pissed away here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3411390&fpart=1

Maybe next time you will pay better attention to your customers. Have a nice day. :)

Sharon,

Perhaps old age has affected your memory. Let me remind you exactly what happened.

I did a forum sale that included a lot of Bronze age books. I said that

BRONZE AGE BOOKS AVERAGE F/VF CONDITION!!! I also stated there were some Silver age and some moderns as well.

You bought a few old Tales of Suspenses, SILVER AGE, which were probably G/VG. For like $3 each. I pointed out the fact that I stated that those books didn't fall under the AVERAGE because they were older. I even pointed out where I said in the sales thread that older books would in fact be lower grade.

You said in your post, and your rant at the time that "even though the books showed no damage from the shipment" you still had an issue with the packing. The books were put into a box, with a piece of cardboard on top and bottom, and packing peanuts all around. The shipment was tight and safe. You said that you could "rip" them with your fingernails because they weren't wrapped. I sold about $8k worth of comics during that sale and you were the only one that complained about conditions and packing. The only one. AND you were the only one who returned them. I tell people all the time that if you aren't happy, return them, I don't have an issue with that. Now, if SOOOO many people did, they why woudln't they?

ANd here is where you me off about the supplies.

In the thread, in the original sales thread on those supplies I tell everyone, in fact, the FIRST FREAKING line of the thread that these probably would not ship until the end of SUMMER. Also that the order was so big that it would be shipped in WAVES and some orders would ship before others. THe first freaking sentence Sharon.

I probably sold 100,000 packs of those mylars on sale. And again, you were the first to biatch about it. Nobody else did because maybe they can read. Maybe they read the first sentence. You didn't.

You then started saying how Hotflips must be better because they had gotten their shipments. You completely disregarded the fact that I warned everybody prior to the sale that it would be some time before they shipped. Then you started getting allies. Some guys on here started to see your side because here you were, a damsel in distress that was complaining about me. So, they started to side with you, even though I stated in the thread the expected date of shipment. Then after you realized that, you started to say things like I should have gotten my supplies, that HotFlips got theirs, that I never should of put myself into a position of allowing another company to get what I should of gotten.

You are an IMPATIENT person, a KNIT PICKING person, and quite honestly when it comes to reading you have the skills of a 3rd grader. You chose to disregard the warning of that sale, and again you chose to not read the comic sale. You think that because you failed to read the disclosures that I am to blame.

No, you are. You didn't read the grades of that sale, and you didn't read when to expect them.

AND, I even looked back at your order and the mylar order, you remember, the one where I said they wouldn't ship until the end of the summer, yeah, that one, it shipped on August 27th.

OHHH GEEE... END OF SUMMER!!!!!

Oh, don't you DARE try and get high and mighty with Sharon.

IT WILL NOT END WELL WITH YOU.

Who cares if she is the nicest person on the boards?

That has nothing to do with her statements. Being nice and bring in the wrong, are two different things.

Ted Bundy was pretty nice to some people. Nice... who gives a...

So, from a person who has been in the wrong, please explain it in more detail.

I want to hear "your side of the story"

you know, how you you customers out of their money and not ship what they paid for

Please explain the the logic behind this business plan :sumo:

Hey ComicSupply,

I just spent over $100 with HotFlips because you have shown me, a relative newbie, that you can't be trusted. Better yet, you can watch the $$ you have pissed away here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3411390&fpart=1

Maybe next time you will pay better attention to your customers. Have a nice day. :)

I am very happy for Hotflips that he is getting the business. Supply sales are something we are moving away from. Hotflips are good guys, I am happy you all have them to get your stuff from.

That has nothing to do with her statements. Being nice and bring in the wrong, are two different things.

Actually it's a community and we all care who is nice.

My point, nice does not equal "always right"

Wow...

"You are an IMPATIENT person, a KNIT PICKING person, and quite honestly when it comes to reading you have the skills of a 3rd grader. You chose to disregard the warning of that sale, and again you chose to not read the comic sale. You think that because you failed to read the disclosures that I am to blame."

I've known Sharon for almost as long as I've been on these boards. I've had NUMEROUS PM conversations with her. Heck, I've even met her in person. And in no way WHATSOEVER would I ever describe her in any way you just did--unless, of course, I was speaking about someone who is completely UNLIKE what you've described.

I don't know you Russ, and have never been a customer so I can't speak on your quality of service. But I know you seem to want off the Hall of Shame list, and with describing one of the most well-respected people on the boards like THAT, well, I think it's a safe bet you won't convince enough people to think about doing so. There are ways to share your frustration with someone without resorting to name calling.

meh

Actually it's a community and we all care who is nice.

My point, nice does not equal "always right"

ComicSupply: stop posting on these message boards until you have resolved each and every outstanding complaint you have, with anybody on earth.

So, from a person who has been in the wrong, please explain it in more detail.

I want to hear "your side of the story"

you know, how you you customers out of their money and not ship what they paid for

Please explain the the logic behind this business plan :sumo:

:sumo:

Hey ComicSupply,

I am very happy for Hotflips that he is getting the business. Supply sales are something we are moving away from. Hotflips are good guys, I am happy you all have them to get your stuff from.

ComicSupply: stop posting on these message boards until you have resolved each and every outstanding complaint you have, with anybody on earth.

Ok I have not said one word about this because I have never dealt with you...

HOWEVER, this is probably the first real example of "forum suicide by post" that I can remember.

For saying THIS,

Sharon,

and THIS,

I probably sold 100,000 packs of those mylars on sale. And again, you were the first to biatch about it. Nobody else did because maybe they can read.

and THIS,

You are an IMPATIENT person, a KNIT PICKING person, and quite honestly when it comes to reading you have the skills of a 3rd grader.

You can feel free to leave and never come back. Your semantic one-legged tap dance about why you felt you didn't belong on the probation list has nothing to do with this. You just attacked one of the most level headed, fairest, nicest, kindest, most educated, patient and most well-loved people on this board.

You can see yourself out. You're done here.

Then you started getting allies. Some guys on here started to see your side because here you were, a damsel in distress that was complaining about me. So, they started to side with you,

Sharon has NEVER been a damsel in distress, she can take care of herself and any yahoo with a dysfunctional ability to keep promises that comes her way.

You thinking people sided with her because she's a woman (a real class move on your part by the way) doesn't make you any less responsible for your non-existent customer service and absurd, near superhuman, abilty to make a bad situation completely untenable.

Bye...NO....REALLY...BYE!!!

Chris

Ok I have not said one word about this because I have never dealt with you...

HOWEVER, this is probably the first real example of "forum suicide by post" that I can remember.

For saying THIS,

Sharon,

and THIS,

I probably sold 100,000 packs of those mylars on sale. And again, you were the first to biatch about it. Nobody else did because maybe they can read.

and THIS,

You are an IMPATIENT person, a KNIT PICKING person, and quite honestly when it comes to reading you have the skills of a 3rd grader.

You can feel free to leave and never come back. Your semantic one-legged tap dance about why you felt you didn't belong on the probation list has nothing to do with this. You just attacked one of the most level headed, fairest, nicest, kindest, most educated, patient and most well-loved people on this board.

You can see yourself out. You're done here.

Then you started getting allies. Some guys on here started to see your side because here you were, a damsel in distress that was complaining about me. So, they started to side with you,

Sharon has NEVER been a damsel in distress, she can take care of herself and any yahoo with a dysfunctional ability to keep promises that comes her way.

You thinking people sided with her because she's a woman (a real class move on your part by the way) doesn't make you any less responsible for your non-existent customer service and absurd, near superhuman, abilty to make a bad situation completely untenable.

Bye...NO....REALLY...BYE!!!

Chris

And let's not forget this gem: