• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Well, even if I wanted to buy from him he won't ship broads :insane:

What type of seller is he if he won't provide the broads? :insane:

:gossip: And they don't like being called broads. What's wrong with you?

Actually they hate being called "they" too... hm ... doh!

How about "miracles of creation never to be topped" - that work?

Well, except for the "never to be topped" part I guess that would do it. :blush:

:foryou:

lol

Well, except for the "never to be topped" part I guess that would do it. :blush:

:tonofbricks:(shrug):eyeroll:

Did it hurt?...........................I mean, when you fell from Heaven? :foryou:

Did it hurt?...........................I mean, when you fell from Heaven? :foryou:

THANK you for shifting this away from me. :whistle:

Sure hurt the guy she landed on.

How is the holiday Sha??

I'm not quite sure whether to laugh or cry...

but no, the comic books that were strewn about like flowers served to soften the fall.

Sure hurt the guy she landed on.

How is the holiday Sha??

I'm back!, can't you tell? It was bene, molto bene...and some other stuff too~!

How many posts have we seen where a buyer (or seller) has outed the other party due to a bad transaction (from whatever site?) (shrug)

I agree that if a transaction takes place on eBay and the seller did not advertise in the eBay thread on the selling forum then the seller should NOT be placed on the board probation list.

I do appreciate, however, when anyone who has had a questionable experience with a buyer or seller posts their experience in general. Perhaps this is where this should have gone.

100%

Isn't Comic Supply on the list for off-board issues? Just sayin'

He's on the list for forking over boardies.

That he's forked over others (non-marketplace) just makes his scarlett letter that much brighter.

I'm not quite sure whether to laugh or cry...

but no, the comic books that were strewn about like flowers served to soften the fall.

It was a :baiting:

How many posts have we seen where a buyer (or seller) has outed the other party due to a bad transaction (from whatever site?) (shrug)

I agree that if a transaction takes place on eBay and the seller did not advertise in the eBay thread on the selling forum then the seller should NOT be placed on the board probation list.

I do appreciate, however, when anyone who has had a questionable experience with a buyer or seller posts their experience in general. Perhaps this is where this should have gone.

100%

I totally disagree 100%. You're basically saying I could take peoples money on ebay without ever shipping and come on here and sell books with no problems. (I'm not saying Lbjarm took the money and ran btw)

I just don't understand how you could have dealings on ebay or wherever else, screw someone over than come on here and sell as if nothing happened.

I think Count mentioned Robojobo a couple posts back. I guess he could just come on here and start selling stuff by your logic.

100%

I totally disagree 100%. You're basically saying I could take peoples money on ebay without ever shipping and come on here and sell books with no problems. (I'm not saying Lbjarm took the money and ran btw)

I just don't understand how you could have dealings on ebay or wherever else, screw someone over than come on here and sell as if nothing happened.

I think Count mentioned Robojobo a couple posts back. I guess he could just come on here and start selling stuff by your logic.

What some folks do not understand or want to understand is that, AS THE PROBATION LIST STANDS NOW, it is for Forum Sales only. To quote for the umteenth time The following Board Members are currently on "Probation" for failure to complete a Marketplace Forum transaction in good faith after one month's time.

Now if someone wants to track a list of complaints about things like like board members' ebay transactions gone bad, that is fine. But that is not what the PROBATION list is for.

100%

What some folks do not understand or want to understand is that, AS THE PROBATION LIST STANDS NOW, it is for Forum Sales only. To quote for the umteenth time The following Board Members are currently on "Probation" for failure to complete a Marketplace Forum transaction in good faith after one month's time.

Now if someone wants to track a list of complaints about things like like board members' ebay transactions gone bad, that is fine. But that is not what the PROBATION list is for.

Pov is correct. The probation list is for Forum Market place transgressions. When we had the Comics Supply situation, it was because he advertised specials here for his website. That made it a Forum problem. This LBJ situation was an eBay situation.

100%

fair enough

100%

fair enough

::note to self:: gladuchka99 removes fun from forum "discussions" by being reasonable and understanding. :insane:

100%

Pov is correct. The probation list is for Forum Market place transgressions. When we had the Comics Supply situation, it was because he advertised specials here for his website. That made it a Forum problem. This LBJ situation was an eBay situation.

ComicSupply ripped people off through the marketplace as well as through other venues.

100%

ComicSupply ripped people off through the marketplace as well as through other venues.

True. They were used as a reference since they had problems here on the forum and off site (the off site problems were advertised here).

I still am confused as to why LBJARM's name is still there. Divad?

Uh, because I have a job? lol

(tsk) Not nice to rub my unemployed face in it! :(

Actually, I wasn't . . . I was just defending myself :grin::foryou:

18 months now. It sucketh. :hi:

15 months for me now - I feel your pain.

-slym (pardon his intrusions into this thread)