• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Holy Carp !!!!!!!! :o

That sucks! Owes money, says he's got personal issues, and then continues to make purchuses behind the scene. Not good!

He's not making them behind the scene, they're in the open. If you search using his board name, you'll see several board transactions, one from just a few weeks ago.

Here's one. Here's another. Here's a WTB thread.

Holy Carp !!!!!!!! :o

That sucks! Owes money, says he's got personal issues, and then continues to make purchuses behind the scene. Not good!

He's not making them behind the scene, they're in the open. If you search using his board name, you'll see several board transactions, one from just a few weeks ago.

Here's one. Here's another. Here's a WTB thread.

That's some $250 in purchases and his WTB is at least another $200 easy...he's have been paid up by now if he had that cash.

Oh,

And something was brought to my attention. Any issues regarding books not being shipped. They were shipped. CANADA for some F***8ing reason is taken forever to get shipments. If YOU BOUGHT A BOOK FROM ME SHIPPED TO CANANDA AND IT IS NOT THERE IN THE NEXT 6-10 DAYS LET ME KNOW!!!!

Are you refering to an e-bay transaction that has already shipped???? How can someone be put on probation for something unrelated to the Sales Forum?

Yes, I do take fault for being a slacker in the shipping department, but I threw in $50 worth of Freebies..and now I'm getting faulted :sorry:

That's why I wont ship to Canada or International for that matter. Nothing but problems. :(

Lazy, yes, a little irresponsible for not getting it shipped on time, yes A thieft however, I am not.

Edited by LBJARM

Are you refering to an e-bay transaction that has already shipped???? How can someone be put on probation for something unrelated to the Sales Forum?

Yes, I do take fault for being a slacker in the shipping department, but I threw in $50 worth of Freebies..and now I'm getting faulted :sorry:

That's why I wont ship to Canada or International for that matter. Nothing but problems. :(

Lazy, yes, a little irresponsible for not getting it shipped on time, yes A thieft however, I am not.

(shrug) What does shipping to Canada have to do with it. I'm sure if it took you over a month to ship to an American they wouldn't be happy either.

lol This is comical. $50 worth of freebies that haven't arrived (shrug) ..and now I'm getting faulted :roflmao:

I don't think anyone here is calling you a thief either. Lazy, YES.

Hopefully you guys work it out once the stuff arrives. (thumbs u

Please don't blame Canada. If Branget's dates are correct he waited more than a month and a half and the books hadn't been shipped. Customs and Canada Post can't be blamed for this. It is painful waiting for overdue books and wondering if they've been stolen or missing.

I do agree that a person shouldn't go on the probation list for transactions outside of the boards. Regardless, if the books are on the way this should be easy to resolve.

I was under the impression that the Probation List was for the Forum Selling area. Is that incorrect? To quote: The following Board Members are currently on "Probation" for failure to complete a Marketplace Forum transaction in good faith after one month's time"

The report was made on 10/4 (today as we in CA reckon time). There was no discussion I saw here. Now LBJARM, on 10/4, has been added to the list just like that. Is there any screening process or fact finding anymore? Really confused here and a little concerned as I plan to be putting up many forum sales in the coming weeks.

Please don't blame Canada. If Branget's dates are correct he waited more than a month and a half and the books hadn't been shipped. Customs and Canada Post can't be blamed for this. It is painful waiting for overdue books and wondering if they've been stolen or missing.

I do agree that a person shouldn't go on the probation list for transactions outside of the boards. Regardless, if the books are on the way this should be easy to resolve.

The book is 100% on the way, no questions about that. The problem I have right now is the transaction was strickly on e-bay. The buyer, who is also a board memeber, approached me on the forum and asked questions about the shipment. The questions were answered, and the book was shipped.

Now I'm being faulted for an issue that is totally unrelated to the sales forum, the book wasn't even posted on the Sales/E-bay Link. Anyone who's bought a book from me knows that I'm 100% honest and professional.

When HE gets the book, I'm sure things will be solved. If he DID get a refund from his Credit Card, then he'll win either way cause HE will have the book, plus the $$ that he paid for.

Edited by LBJARM

The problem I have right now is the transaction was strickly on e-bay. The buyer, who is also a board memeber, approached me on the forum and asked questions about the shipment. The questions were answered, and the book was shipped.

Now I'm being faulted for an issue that is totally unrelated to the sales forum, the book wasn't even posted on the Sales/E-bay Link.

So considering the above how and why did LBJARM get put on the Probation List?

The book is 100% on the way, no questions about that. The problem I have right now is the transaction was strickly on e-bay. The buyer, who is also a board memeber, approached me on the forum and asked questions about the shipment. The questions were answered, and the book was shipped.

Now I'm being faulted for an issue that is totally unrelated to the sales forum, the book wasn't even posted on the Sales/E-bay Link. Anyone who's bought a book from me knows that I'm 100% honest and professional.

When HE gets the book, I'm sure things will be solved. If he DID get a refund from his Credit Card, then he'll win either way cause HE will have the book, plus the $$ that he paid for.

Perhaps but there has been precedent set with others added to the Probation list for transactions off the board. ComicSupply comes to mind.

Should this be in contention we will need to remove ComicSupply in order to not seem hypocritical and maybe some others.

I would also take your argument that it was off the boards as specious. A transaction between boardies certainly qualifies in my eye since we allow advertising to Ebay auctions as well in the forums.

Edited by Shootydog

Just out of curiousity, what date did you actually mail the book?

I hate to do this and not sure how this works but everyone deserves a heads up.

I purchased a comic from LBJARM and paid on Sept 1st. He told me on the 25th that he shipped and added a raw copy for the delay (no problem). He sent a second e-mail apologizing and offered to find me any comic I might be missing. This was not necessary but appreciated so no worries.

On Oct 19th when the comic had not arrived I asked again. He replied that the comic will ship soon.

I filed with MC last week. I waited 2 full months and still have no confirmation that it's been sent.

I was unsure whether to post here until I saw he started a sales thread.

Has anyone in the last 12 posts read the OP? :grin:

Where does it say eBay? hm

I purchased a comic from LBJARM and paid on Sept 1st. He told me on the 25th that he shipped and added a raw copy for the delay (no problem). He sent a second e-mail apologizing and offered to find me any comic I might be missing. This was not necessary but appreciated so no worries.

On Oct 19th when the comic had not arrived I asked again. He replied that the comic will ship soon.

I filed with MC last week. I waited 2 full months and still have no confirmation that it's been sent.

So was this transaction on Ebay or not?

So was this transaction on Ebay or not?

(shrug)

The facts as stated have given rise to a healthy debate, and hopefully some awareness and resolution. :grin: