• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

No, wait, I think it goes like this:

First I'm going to try to sneak back on here under a different name and hope no one notices, even though I'm very ham-handed about it. Then, and only then, if I'm called out on it, I'm just trying to make it right and everyone deserves a second chance.

:tonofbricks:

Either way I'm trying to make good so something that I did doesn't effect him. Why is it so hard to believe that I have a brother that I handed the comics over to. doh!

Ummmm

Because he said he bought them?

I TRY and believe everyone, but even I'm having a hard time with this one.

If Sharon doesn't believe you, you're screwed :o

Hi friends :whee:

Remember me??

Well it seems Thesavros is being linked to me because hes selling comics I sold to him. I'm back to try and clear up my name and make good on the offers I made with Micheal and David. If you guys would except my apology and go threw the trouble of finding the books I would be happy to buy them from you now. If you don't want to do that I could look threw your current threads and pick up a few books that would be around the same price I originally owed.

Well, actually here you are saying it, I think you deleted another post...and then later, you said you gave them to him.

In any case...it's just a little too contrived and magical.

"Hand down" doesn't mean gave to us kids these days, you old folk and your sayings. and to save you the energy of saying I was debating you on whether or not I... or wait, he said he bought them I was simply trying to see if you could pull up the quote where 'Thesavros" said it. This is what I came back for, the real sense of camaraderie you guys build up with each other is amazing. You would all make great athletes if you spent more time outside. :banana:

Edited by Taz007

Taz,

Everyone deserves another chance. Saying things like "you comic guys" does not help.

People are forgiving here. Come clean with the truth, make good on your debts and I sure you will be allowed back into the fold :foryou:

Thanks but it seems I have no chance among such whitey nerds. There's a reason schools have clicks. I really don't mean to be rude but I lack the language of the interwebuals. I try to say something but it just doesn't come out right. Kinda like when you guys talk to a cute girl.

Edited by Taz007

Hi friends :whee:

Remember me??

Well it seems Thesavros is being linked to me because hes selling comics I sold to him. I'm back to try and clear up my name and make good on the offers I made with Micheal and David. If you guys would except my apology and go threw the trouble of finding the books I would be happy to buy them from you now. If you don't want to do that I could look threw your current threads and pick up a few books that would be around the same price I originally owed.

Well, actually here you are saying it, I think you deleted another post...and then later, you said you gave them to him.

In any case...it's just a little too contrived and magical.

"Hand down" doesn't mean gave to us kids these days, you old folk and your sayings. and to save you the energy of saying I was debating you on whether or not I... or wait, he said he bought them I was simply trying to see if you could pull up the quote where 'Thesavros" said it. This is what I came back for, the real sense of camaraderie you guys build up with each other is amazing. You would all make great athletes if you spent more time outside. :banana:

The guy who didn't know enough to either A) have insurance on his car that was in an accident that didn't happen or B) call the police to make a police report about his car accident that didn't happen or C) get his complete BS car accident-dog ate my homework-there was an earthquake, locusts, a terrible flood story straight comes back and tries to debate semantics about which of his same computer, same comic books, almost same avatar personalities is the one that made the comment first.

Then he wraps it all up in a "you guys are comic nerds" crescendo.

Classic.

Taz,

Everyone deserves another chance. Saying things like "you comic guys" does not help.

People are forgiving here. Come clean with the truth, make good on your debts and I sure you will be allowed back into the fold :foryou:

Thanks but it seems I have no chance among such whitey nerds. There's a reason schools have clicks. I really don't mean to be rude but I lack the language of the interwebuals. I try to say something but it just doesn't come out right. Kinda like when you guys talk to a cute girl.

:screwy:

Taz,

n100894847833_2222.jpg

Taz,

I kind of hope you stick around, because you are comical. :gossip:

By the way, the cute girls leave the athletes for nerds once they complete economics sophomore year. Your young, you’ll learn that (thumbs u

and don't forget the poor grammar and spelling...Threw? really? you want to look threw sales threads...

jeebus...and you'd be surprised at how us pasty comic book nerds can hook up with hot ladies...well you don't because you are not one of us.

There's a reason schools have clicks.

Since you are going to get personal, let's do it properly, shall we?

Clicks huh?

I debate your knowledge of "schools" from your Sweeney Todd-style butchering of the language.

Was it a barber college?

Taz,

I kind of hope you stick around, because you are comical. :gossip:

By the way, the cute girls leave the athletes for nerds once they complete economics sophomore year. Your young, you’ll learn that (thumbs u

:signfunny:

How does one get off the probation list? Here's a thought . . . Pay for the books that you posted the :takeit: on, or deliver the goods that you advertised for sale. :sumo: easy-peasy! lol

doh!

Taz,

n100894847833_2222.jpg

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whitey

Clicks huh?

I debate your knowledge of "schools" from your Sweeney Todd-style butchering of the language.

Was it a barber college?

Whooaa... Seems like I hit a nerve with you smart foke (Nerds) ay? :roflmao:

When all else fails the nerd critiques on grammatical errors... classic nerdery.

Edited by Taz007

Clicks huh?

Was it a barber college?

When all else fails the nerd critiques on grammatical errors... classic nerdery.

Dude - you have Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes as your avatar. The whole "I'm cooler than thou & get all the hot chicks"-ship has sailed a looooooong time ago.

Dude - you have Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes as your avatar. The whole "I'm cooler than thou & get all the hot chicks"-ship has sailed a looooooong time ago.

Well played... :roflmao:

Clicks huh?

Was it a barber college?

Yep, knowing how to speak English is the sign of being a nerd.

Being an illiterate, that's so totally cool.

We should all be thankful though. If you can't write well enough to fill out a check then you can't bounce them on us.