• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

What timing!

:popcorn:

:insane:

We do live together so news travels fast. (thumbs u

Glad you didn't have to drive over to see him.

Either way I'm trying to make good so something that I did doesn't effect him. Why is it so hard to believe that I have a brother that I handed the comics over to. doh!

Because of the suitcase that bounced out of your car from the hit-and-run?

gotta_go%20briefcase.jpg

Either way I'm trying to make good so something that I did doesn't effect him. Why is it so hard to believe that I have a brother that I handed the comics over to. doh!

Because of the suitcase that bounced out of your car from the hit-and-run?

gotta_go%20briefcase.jpg

Did I give you guys a hard time in high school or something? Cause you don't give up. I made a mistake. I'm back to fix it. For you Bosco :foryou:. Must have been you. Edited by Taz007

Because the lameness just drips off this whole deal when the only reason you want to make good is so you can sell the same books.

Because the lameness just drips off this whole deal when the only reason you want to make good is so you can sell the same books.

And thats wrong?

That's not the only reason I want to make good you know. I would like to buy books here on occasion too.

Edited by Taz007

Did I give you guys a hard time in high school or something? Cause you don't give up. I made a mistake. I'm back to fix it. For you Bosco :foryou:. Must have been you.

No, that definitely wouldn't have happened, Taz. I appreciate your concern though.

Now you did try to slip books on here by going through another username, and only came on after getting caught.

What's that smell in the air?

97540.jpg.2e25dc0115b0037a3f6db910133b77ae.jpg

Ummmm

Because he said he bought them?

I TRY and believe everyone, but even I'm having a hard time with this one.

And thats wrong?

That's not the only reason I want to make good you know. I would like to buy books here on occasion too.

Shockingly enough, some people actually make things right because it's the right thing to do, not for what it will get them in return (buying or selling.)

It's in the motivation towards honesty that you find your character, grasshopper.

kungfu22.jpg

Ummmm

Because he said he bought them?

I TRY and believe everyone, but even I'm having a hard time with this one.

Did he now?

Hi friends :whee:

Remember me??

Well it seems Thesavros is being linked to me because hes selling comics I sold to him. I'm back to try and clear up my name and make good on the offers I made with Micheal and David. If you guys would except my apology and go threw the trouble of finding the books I would be happy to buy them from you now. If you don't want to do that I could look threw your current threads and pick up a few books that would be around the same price I originally owed.

Well, actually here you are saying it, I think you deleted another post...and then later, you said you gave them to him.

In any case...it's just a little too contrived and magical.

And thats wrong?

Shockingly enough, some people actually make things right because it's the right thing to do, not for what it will get them in return (buying or selling.)

It's in the motivation towards honesty that you find your character, grasshopper.

kungfu22.jpg

It's called a joke but you comic guys don't seem to have a real sense of humor when it comes to anything other then superman. I can actually see why you guys devote so much time and energy into this stuff, I would too if I wasn't a people person. :whistle:

Hi friends :whee:

Remember me??

Well it seems Thesavros is being linked to me because hes selling comics I sold to him. I'm back to try and clear up my name and make good on the offers I made with Micheal and David. If you guys would except my apology and go threw the trouble of finding the books I would be happy to buy them from you now. If you don't want to do that I could look threw your current threads and pick up a few books that would be around the same price I originally owed.

Well, actually here you are saying it, I think you deleted another post...and then later, you said you gave them to him.

In any case...it's just a little too contrived and magical.

:o

Sharon - are you making accusations?

:fear:

It's called a joke but you comic guys don't seem to have a real sense of humor when it comes to anything other then superman. I can actually see why you guys devote so much time and energy into this stuff, I would too if I wasn't a people person part-time race car driver, ladies man, James Bond-type guy who does things in mysterious ways, and overall studly dude. :whistle:

Good points!

And thats wrong?

kungfu22.jpg

It's called a joke but you comic guys don't seem to have a real sense of humor when it comes to anything other then superman. I can actually see why you guys devote so much time and energy into this stuff, I would too if I wasn't a people person. :whistle:

lol that's got to be the post of the year. If there were more folks on the boards that only had a sense of humor about superman...this type of *spoon* wouldn't generate a 1,000 posts and custom art :makepoint:

It's called a joke but you comic guys don't seem to have a real sense of humor when it comes to anything other then superman. I can actually see why you guys devote so much time and energy into this stuff, I would too if I wasn't a people person part-time race car driver, ladies man, James Bond-type guy who does things in mysterious ways, and overall studly dude. :whistle:

Good points!

This is my favorite new dillhole logic FAIL. We are all comic nerds, but someone accidentally must have snuck his comics into his Astin Martin right under Beyonce's nose.

It's called a joke but you comic guys don't seem to have a real sense of humor when it comes to anything other then superman. I can actually see why you guys devote so much time and energy into this stuff, I would too if I wasn't a people person part-time race car driver, ladies man, James Bond-type guy who does things in mysterious ways, and overall studly dude or his brother . :whistle:

Good points!

This is my favorite new dillhole logic FAIL. We are all comic nerds, but someone accidentally must have snuck his comics into his Astin Martin right under Beyonce's nose.

Sean- Forgot one small detail, fixed it for ya (Thumbs u