• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Glad you guys are having fun at my expense Im definetly just cleaning up this problem and clearing out of here.

I'm just kidding around with Boozad. I'm glad to see you are clearing the situation up.

Don't take offense, although I realize it can make you extra sensitive due to the situation.

:foryou:

Now get ta paying, before the board overseer gets mad.

GansterKermit.jpg

:baiting:

Glad you guys are having fun at my expense Im definetly just cleaning up this problem and clearing out of here.

Lighten up, they bust balzz alot around here. You just need a little thicker skin. Coming on and apologizing goes along way here. And no one told you to clear out. Fix the problem and move on. This place can be very forgiving once you make things right. (thumbs u

DRX

Glad you guys are having fun at my expense I'm definitely just cleaning up this problem and clearing out of here.

Fixed that for you. ;)

People are just having fun. I'm sure everyone's happy that you're clearing up the situation, you don't gotta bail.

Sorry about this guys Ill be paying Annihilus first thing tomorrow. And ill be sure to check my grammar from now on as well. But seriously I'm not out to beat anyone and Ill clear up my debts. Thanks and again I apologize.
Good show. Annihilus is a good guy, glad to hear youre getting things cleared up.

Sorry about this guys Ill be paying Annihilus first thing tomorrow. And ill be sure to check my grammar from now on as well. But seriously I'm not out to beat anyone and Ill clear up my debts. Thanks and again I apologize.

I'm really glad to see this actually, that will mean that I have had 100% positive experiences buying and selling here.

Don't sweat everyone giving you a hard time, ffxmen, it happens to all of us. Thanks for stepping up. You won't regret it, this is a great place to get sweet books and an even better place to hang out and talk shop with friends...and it's tough to do that when you're on the probation list. :)

Nothing melts me faster than a contrite heart....

:cloud9:

'cept maybe tears.

Doesn't matter how mad I am at you, or what you did, if you bust out the waterworks, I'll forgive anything.

Nothing melts me faster than a contrite heart....

:cloud9:

'cept maybe tears.

Doesn't matter how mad I am at you, or what you did, if you bust out the waterworks, I'll forgive anything.

Even Rob Liefeld art?

That's forgiveness on a divine scale.

Hi friends :whee:

Remember me??

Well it seems Thesavros is being linked to me because hes selling comics I sold to him. I'm back to try and clear up my name and make good on the offers I made with Micheal and David. If you guys would except my apology and go threw the trouble of finding the books I would be happy to buy them from you now. If you don't want to do that I could look threw your current threads and pick up a few books that would be around the same price I originally owed.

Edited by Taz007