• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

for the record, I never said I blamed LTS for anything that Danimal has done.

I don't think she should be held responsible for her boyfriends actions.

I just stated I simply would not be comfortable selling to her, or buying from her because of whom she lives with.

does that make me right?..no, but it doesnt make me wrong either.

and I'm sure that there are more then a few members here that would agree.

The Danimal needs to grow a pair, and at the very least just to ease the stress on his girlfriend, answer for his actions.

My suggestion would be to let this entire situation flush like it should, and let it end up on the heap of historic activities we all wish never happened.

This totally blew up, and distracted many from the real root problem. Live and learn.

My suggestion would be to let this entire situation flush like it should, and let it end up on the heap of historic activities we all wish never happened.

This totally blew up, and distracted many from the real root problem. Live and learn.

Hear hear! (or is it here here)? No, I think it is hear hear! So hear hear!

(And don't blame me. It was Bosco made me do it.)

yep...pretty sure its "hear, hear"

lol

Drama-Nuclear, you're still one of my favorite forumites.

And it is "Hear, Hear." :applause:

I just stated I simply would not be comfortable selling to her, or buying from her because of whom she lives with.

The Danimal needs to grow a pair, and at the very least just to ease the stress on his girlfriend, answer for his actions.

This is what bothers me...you wouldn't sell or purchase anything from me because of who my Boyfriend is?...isn't that almost holding me responsible for his actions? His actions should have no effect on my status as a board member....I've never personally screwed anyone over for anything

This is what bothers me...you wouldn't sell or purchase anything from me because of who my Boyfriend is?...isn't that almost holding me responsible for his actions? His actions should have no effect on my status as a board member....I've never personally screwed anyone over for anything

If that's how he feels he would be in the minority on here. I and many others would have no problem buying from or selling to you. (thumbs u

Try not to let any of this stress you out.

Guilty by association is an unfair yet very real fact of life. He should really be ashamed of himself for putting you through all of this.

(thumbs u

has nothing to do with you. has to do with your address.

I very well may be dead wrong, but I would have serious trouble shipping to you or sending $ to you.

I dont doubt that you would have no ill intentions, but your boyfriend, and roommate is in fact a theif.

again I have no ill will towards you, but I don't trust your boyfriends character being he won't even show his face knowing full well u enjoy this place and are getting for his actions.

again I may be dead wrong, but doesnt change my level of comfort.

I'm sorry that I've offended you, but all I can say is that its nothing personal.

Guilty by association is an unfair yet very real fact of life. He should really be ashamed of himself for putting you through all of this.

i agree w/ the bold even given that my PP payment (at least) looks like it went to her email account.

Edited by paperheart

(thumbs u

:ohnoez:

Unfortunately husbands/boyfriends...do that stuff all the time...put things in their wives or GF's names...and then it's even more uncomfortable for the innocent party.

Dan, if you are reading this, and I suspect you are. Besides upsetting board members, people who trusted you, you are upsetting the mother of your child...and not only is that an awful thing to do on a personal level, but it's dangerous for both of them. She REALLY doesn't need the stress.

When you get a payment, there is no reason on earth not to mail the product...EVEN if you need to take a 2nd job washing dishes to pay back those funds, you need to take care of it, or mail the books.

I have heard that you are going to start the process tomorrow, I really hope so, because these are not the actions of a "nice guy". If you have any self respect, or any respect for LTS, you need to just stop making excuses and work on this.

I'd like to just ask...for the rest of you (including LTS) not to post here for 24 hours, so we can see if 1. Dan keeps his word and 2. we can put less stress on Kingsley...

Please... :wishluck:

Offensive pm received from him as well... :doh:

How come I never get offensive pms? :censored:

I'll send you one, if you really feel left out...

(someone please write one I can cut and paste;)

:news: Update: I've just received my first offensive pm and I cried all through dinner. :cry:

I very well may be dead wrong, but I would have serious trouble shipping to you or sending $ to you.

I dont doubt that you would have no ill intentions, but your boyfriend, and roommate is in fact a theif.

again I have no ill will towards you, but I don't trust your boyfriends character being he won't even show his face knowing full well u enjoy this place and are getting for his actions.

I'm sorry that I've offended you, but all I can say is that its nothing personal.

Dude! She's innocent until proven guilty. Knock it off. She's done nothing to deserve any of this from you or anyone else. Danimal has his problems, and they aren't hers, so knock it off. Just stop.

Dude! She's innocent until proven guilty. Knock it off. She's done nothing to deserve any of this from you or anyone else. Danimal has his problems, and they aren't hers, so knock it off. Just stop.

Knock what off?

I'm NOT blaming her for anything.

I'm not attacking her, I'm not trying to incriminate her.

I made a statement, and I stand by that statement.I am not being agressive towards her, I'm not questioning her, I'm not harassing her, I'm not e-mailing/pming her, I'm simply explaining my statement. I even said that I may be dead wrong!

the only thing I'm guilty of is voicing my opinion.

so please tell me what I've done other then mention her name?

Offensive pm received from him as well... :doh:

How come I never get offensive pms? :censored:

I'll send you one, if you really feel left out...

(someone please write one I can cut and paste;)

:news: Update: I've just received my first offensive pm and I cried all through dinner. :cry:

:acclaim: