• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I'd like to just ask...for the rest of you (including LTS) not to post here for 24 hours, so we can see if 1. Dan keeps his word and 2. we can put less stress on Kingsley...

Please... :wishluck:

So much for one of the nicest acts to calm the situation down.

Good try, Sharon. :foryou:

Unfortunately husbands/boyfriends...do that stuff all the time...put things in their wives or GF's names...and then it's even more uncomfortable for the innocent party.

Dan, if you are reading this, and I suspect you are. Besides upsetting board members, people who trusted you, you are upsetting the mother of your child...and not only is that an awful thing to do on a personal level, but it's dangerous for both of them. She REALLY doesn't need the stress.

When you get a payment, there is no reason on earth not to mail the product...EVEN if you need to take a 2nd job washing dishes to pay back those funds, you need to take care of it, or mail the books.

I have heard that you are going to start the process tomorrow, I really hope so, because these are not the actions of a "nice guy". If you have any self respect, or any respect for LTS, you need to just stop making excuses and work on this.

I'd like to just ask...for the rest of you (including LTS) not to post here for 24 hours, so we can see if 1. Dan keeps his word and 2. we can put less stress on Kingsley...

Very well said Sha... +1 to everything here. Kingsley, don't know you but I'm sorry that you are caught in the middle. Hopefully Dan will fix this quickly.

Men. :taptaptap:

Unfortunately husbands/boyfriends...do that stuff all the time...put things in their wives or GF's names...and then it's even more uncomfortable for the innocent party.

Dan, if you are reading this, and I suspect you are. Besides upsetting board members, people who trusted you, you are upsetting the mother of your child...and not only is that an awful thing to do on a personal level, but it's dangerous for both of them. She REALLY doesn't need the stress.

When you get a payment, there is no reason on earth not to mail the product...EVEN if you need to take a 2nd job washing dishes to pay back those funds, you need to take care of it, or mail the books.

I have heard that you are going to start the process tomorrow, I really hope so, because these are not the actions of a "nice guy". If you have any self respect, or any respect for LTS, you need to just stop making excuses and work on this.

Very well said Sha... +1 to everything here. Kingsley, don't know you but I'm sorry that you are caught in the middle. Hopefully Dan will fix this quickly.

Boy, was I mistaken about you. :taptaptap:

Offensive pm received from him as well... :doh:

How come I never get offensive pms? :censored:

I'll send you one, if you really feel left out...

(someone please write one I can cut and paste;)

:news: Update: I've just received my first offensive pm and I cried all through dinner. :cry:

:acclaim:

Oh no, flashback! :cry:

You questioning my masculinity? :whatthe:

Mods are SO notified! :slapfight:

LovinTheSurfer,

Just curious, when you talk to Dan about doing right, what reason does he give you for not following through with his obligations?

no money, no time..just excuses that I am sick and tired of hearing...i hear these all the damn time and im getting fed up. I will drag him by his balls to the post office tomorrow if its the last thing I do. I dont want him ruining the boards for me

Get Dan to make a pile of the books he needs to ship out, I'll meet you somewhere to get them, and I will ship them out. Seriously.

You questioning my masculinity? :whatthe:

Mods are SO notified! :slapfight:

A slapfight says it all.

By the way, cgcmod5 has my back. :whatev:

Ok guys I had to come on here after I heard about this thread. I am very sorry for all of this. I know I messed up and let some of the things I need to ship go WAY too long and without communication after I got back from Michigan.

I was basically embarassed and just wanted to PM everyone individually this weekend and get everything out this coming week and refunds if needs be on friday when I get paid.

Please don't hold this against my girlfriend...this has absolutely nothing to do with her. If anything she just yelled at me and told me I have to go on here and fix everything.

Like I said, mostly just embarassed so I stayed away until I had the means to ship everything. Not going to go into the entire thing about why my life halfway sucks but with both of us losing our cars, it's been a struggle just to get both of us to work. And with bills and an upcoming court date for some old collections debt, I've just been depressed and trying to figure everything out. Things are looking a lot better though and without my girlfriend I'd literally have nothing good going on right now.

I will PM everyone I still owe and get this settled with tracking numbers this week. I have no intentions of ripping anyone off and running...like where am I going to run? lol I really have no interest in this forum after getting this taken care of but my girlfriend does, and I don't want to ruin it for her.

So please, if you guys can be gracious enough to give me this week to fix things, I promise you will won't be discussing this anymore very soon other than to say it's all set. Again very very sorry. I don't want to bore people with details of woe so I'll leave it at that.

Hope when I get this squared away I can be forgiven.

So has anyone received what they purchased ? Ive only got an unread pm :(

Forget it, he's a deadbeat. He is on the probation list where he belongs.

What gets me is he spent a lot of time smearing 2 other boardies before he did this. I will take my lumps for not seeing he was a potential problem.

It's understanding that people run into problems once in a while. That much can be forgiven. But to not ship books originally, come on here and say he'll take care of everything and then turn around and not ship the books again is truly unforgivable.

that does make it worse. i'm out a whopping $15. maybe he could put it towards diapers because he and them will both end up being full of

lol wow, I didnt know about this stuff going on. :popcorn: And now back to As The Comic World Turns.

LovinTheSurfer,

Just curious, when you talk to Dan about doing right, what reason does he give you for not following through with his obligations?

no money, no time..just excuses that I am sick and tired of hearing...i hear these all the damn time and im getting fed up. I will drag him by his balls to the post office tomorrow if its the last thing I do. I dont want him ruining the boards for me

Get Dan to make a pile of the books he needs to ship out, I'll meet you somewhere to get them, and I will ship them out. Seriously.

Chris, that's exactly what I offered through Kingsley yesterday with skypinkblu graciously offering to contribute to the shipping costs as well. Dan then emailed me to say that he was sending out books today. Hopefully there will be an update tonight. :wishluck:

LovinTheSurfer,

He won't ruin it for you. You are welcome here. :foryou:

Although a kind gesture, it doesn't help the situation. IMHO

It's true, I have no horse in this race, but bailing someone out doesn't always help. Kingsley is off the radar, as far as I'm concerned. Dan should regroup and deal with this. 2c

Although a kind gesture, it doesn't help the situation. IMHO

It's true, I have no horse in this race, but bailing someone out doesn't always help. Kingsley is off the radar, as far as I'm concerned. Dan should regroup and deal with this. 2c

How many books are we talking about?This is my suggestion and possible solution on how the problem can be solved and I hope Dan(who is a good guy from emails I received) is reading this. First pm all the people you owe the books to and apologize for your tardiness with the books then tell them you will send the stuff out within 72 business hours, next pack the books up, next put delivery confirmation numbers on them,next email back all the people you owe the books the delivery confimation numbers, next walk,drive or take a bus to the local post office, that city has at least 4 post offices within bus/walking distance, next send the books out,

next apologize to your girlfriend for putting her thru a lot of stress :makepoint:,

then after a month you can thank me for giving you this awesome advice for helping with this problem

hope this helps..

;)

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

LovinTheSurfer,

Chris, that's exactly what I offered through Kingsley yesterday with skypinkblu graciously offering to contribute to the shipping costs as well. Dan then emailed me to say that he was sending out books today. Hopefully there will be an update tonight. :wishluck:

Hopefully you will get a tracking number. Mine was shipped by Dan last friday(08/06/10) via media mail I was told. But NO Tracking number. I asked Dan for a tracking number many times!!!!! I'm crossing my fingers on arrival of the books :wishluck:

Edited by SpiderTurtle

I don't believe you can send Media Mail with tracking.

You can. I print a label with Delivery Confirmation every time I use Ebay USPS labels.

Same here, on media mail it is $.19 extra though.

Ever since my 1st "lost package" scare, I use it every time. (thumbs u