• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Offensive pm received from him as well... :doh:

How come I never get offensive pms? :censored:

I'll send you one, if you really feel left out...

(someone please write one I can cut and paste;)

lol:signfunny:

Lil' Miss goody-two-shoes . . . :hi:

LovinTheSurfer,

Just curious, when you talk to Dan about doing right, what reason does he give you for not following through with his obligations?

no money, no time..just excuses that I am sick and tired of hearing...i hear these all the damn time and im getting fed up. I will drag him by his balls to the post office tomorrow if its the last thing I do. I dont want him ruining the boards for me

LovinTheSurfer,

Just curious, when you talk to Dan about doing right, what reason does he give you for not following through with his obligations?

no money, no time..just excuses that I am sick and tired of hearing...i hear these all the damn time and im getting fed up. I will drag him by his balls to the post office tomorrow if its the last thing I do. I dont want him ruining the boards for me

I hear ya sister. I just hope for you that it's not shades of things to come from him. I'll say a prayer for you. :foryou:

LovinTheSurfer,

I hear ya sister. I just hope for you that it's not shades of things to come from him. I'll say a prayer for you. :foryou:

Thanks for understanding everyone...well mostly everyone lol

Offensive pm received from him as well... :doh:

How come I never get offensive pms? :censored:

I'll send you one, if you really feel left out...

(someone please write one I can cut and paste;)

:takeit:

LovinTheSurfer,

Good to see a laugh from you, Kingsly, even if it is only an emoticon! Stay calm, ignore the ignorable and eat for two! (thumbs u

Good to see a laugh from you, Kingsly, even if it is only an emoticon! Stay calm, ignore the ignorable and eat for two! (thumbs u

Don't make me force you to go into drama-hype again!

:sumo:

:baiting:

"It was Bosco made me do it." lol

Always loved Bosco as a kid. That and Cocoa Marsh.

And Maypo :preach:

but if TFL can get added for not paying for a book

That's a bit of an understatement.

Boozad, completely off topic but I just turned on signatures this week. Your daughter is adorable and has great taste. That is one of my favorites too.

Thanks Jean, she loves Batman just like her Dad. And I can't thank Jerel enough for that moment, he really is a star :)

:applause: I think the future of funny books are safe with one future forum member.

And Maypo :preach:

And Cream Of Wheat

LovinTheSurfer,

For whatever it's worth LTS, I would buy from or sell you a book anytime. :foryou: I hope you stick around!

LovinTheSurfer,

Frankly, I would love pics of that; the ball part.....

Sorry you got dragged into this. Have no worries, most of us understand and don't hold you responsible.

LovinTheSurfer,

Sorry you got dragged into this. Have no worries, most of us understand and don't hold you responsible.

Ditto, we understand.

LovinTheSurfer,

And now, at least the trash is taken out. Unfortunately, there are fellow forumites that are out of money.

That is where the Probation List can't fix all wrongs completely. But at least others will avoid his games.

:(