• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Ah, well...I'm attempting to collect from folk who have run tabs on the Mildenhall stuff...and fully anticipate that I'll have a few names to add shortly. meh

Will you be relisting the books..???

Yeah...whatever I don't get paid on, I'll relist them all together. (thumbs u

:wishluck:

Ah, well...I'm attempting to collect from folk who have run tabs on the Mildenhall stuff...and fully anticipate that I'll have a few names to add shortly. meh

:popcorn:

Sucker...just sell them to me. I harass you like hell via PM but I always pay when needed.

Sucker...just sell them to me. I harass you like hell via PM but I always pay when needed.

hm hm Hey Nick, I'll harass you for Marvels.... hey greggy, you actually PAY Nick?!?!? :o :o

Now who's the sucker?! :P

Is true. (worship) (worship) (worship)

hm hm Hey Nick, I'll harass you for Marvels.... hey greggy, you actually PAY Nick?!?!? :o :o

I wanted to drag him along for longer but I had money and he was near the end of his junk so I said why not.

I wanted to drag him along for longer but I had money and he was near the end of his junk so I said why not.

You were THAT bored? :o

The Mildenhall Deadbeat Sales Thread

It's got a ring to it... hm

The Mildenhall Deadbeat Sales Thread

It's got a ring to it... hm

hmhm

Is true. (worship) (worship) (worship)

Hey! I always pay promptly too...and I don't harass you with PMs... :sumo:

Jim

Me either :makepoint:

Makes me wonder what's being displayed in those PMs... hm

Jim

He needs a kick in the azz to get his books listed. Who else is there to do it the first thing in the morning when he logs on. Yes, it's me.

Jim

He needs a kick in the azz to get his books listed. Who else is there to do it the first thing in the morning when he logs on. Yes, it's me.

That's because he's waiting on the PM from me to tell him which books I want... lol

Jim

Jim

That's because he's waiting on the PM from me to tell him which books I want... lol

Jim

No, he isn't rantrant