• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

It went the way of the dodo lol
(shrug)

Extinct, no longer available, nowhere to be seen :gossip:

Have you ever seen a dodo? :baiting:

I didn't go to Harvard ya know. It takes a few minutes for things to register sometimes. :grin:

Even my kids know about the dodo from Ice Age.

Ok, Just for the record...I just got $60.00 refund to my paypal from "Sid". I did let him know there was another forum member who was out $200.00 and he didn't have any recollection of the deal.

I had recommended to him to get back onto the forum when he gets back so he could look after the matter, but also am thinking whoever the forum member is that is out the $200.00...email him and let him know. I've got a feeling if he knows about the indescretion, he will look after it. But again, be patient....as he will be out of town for a month.

He couldn't recollect posting the :takeit: on about 10 seperate occasions?

And I did e-mail him as well as PM him...but got silence in response.

Oh, and my first attempt to contact him was over six weeks ago.

His name can stay on the list. (thumbs u

Nice one Nick (worship)

I've said it before and i'll say it again, Sid is a total spoon. People just assume he is a nice guy because of his high post count but i keep hearing whispers and until he makes good with everyone he should stay on the list. The fact he can't remember buying $200 worth of books and non response to contact says everything i need to know about him.

It went the way of the dodo lol
(shrug)

Extinct, no longer available, nowhere to be seen :gossip:

Have you ever seen a dodo? :baiting:

I didn't go to Harvard ya know. It takes a few minutes for things to register sometimes. :grin:

Even my kids know about the dodo from Ice Age.

(worship)

Please Take Chi Bamm off the list. He appologized and stated he was called to the reserves for a short stint. He emailed me last week and stated the book was on the way. It arrived today very well packed and truly a beautiful book.

Please Take Chi Bamm off the list. He appologized and stated he was called to the reserves for a short stint. He emailed me last week and stated the book was on the way. It arrived today very well packed and truly a beautiful book.
That's good news! :applause:

8/30/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

comicmankev

donavan74

Joker-Fish

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Nascar

Sid

:sumo:

Yeah, the Chi Bamm thing was a bit odd, he has always been one of the better forumites with buying/selling! (worship)
You....on the otherhand :(

8/30/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

comicmankev

donavan74

Joker-Fish

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Nascar

Sid

:sumo:

Put me on the list. Last 30 days has been completely out of hand...and everyone's packages are behind schedule.

I'm really sorry about the delay.

:sorry:

Since you turned yourself in I say we give you one week to get your act in gear.

Besides you have an injury excuse cutting your thumb off. :baiting:

I should be on the list for delayed shipping in general...... :(
Thats just the meds talking. :foryou:

Actually...it's the beer. Been off the perks for almost 2 weeks. Just put in a 55 hr work week in an effort to catch back up....and having a few cold ones to put it behind me.