• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I should be on the list for delayed shipping in general...... :(
For punishment, use the mitre saw to give your right hand an angle cut.

I say he should cut a sig book in half and scan it.

Username: sd2416

1 week after agreeing to purchase advertised and unadvertised lots he has seen fit to not respond to read pm's. Deal has thus been nullified and I no longer wish to do business with sd2416 anymore.

How freakin' hard is it to communicate at least some form of response after the 3 pm's have been sent over the course of a week. Anyway...in my book it's 3 strikes and your out...'nuff said...

1 week after agreeing to purchase advertised and unadvertised lots he has seen fit to not respond to read pm's. Deal has thus been nullified and I no longer wish to do business with sd2416 anymore.

How freakin' hard is it to communicate at least some form of response after the 3 pm's have been sent over the course of a week. Anyway...in my book it's 3 strikes and your out...'nuff said...

WOW!...Thanks ArAich,

I just contacted him yesterday about a lot he had for sale...funny thing he responded promptly last night to the pm , but I've still heard nothing since all day and tonight. :(

WOW!...Thanks ArAich,

I just contacted him yesterday about a lot he had for sale...funny thing he responded promptly last night to the pm , but I've still heard nothing since all day and tonight. :(

He may be a better seller than he is a buyer... :wishluck:

Maybe hes shy...

I thought we had a one month rule before someone could get put on the probation list?

I thought we had a one month rule before someone could get put on the probation list?

We do . . . he's not on the list yet. ArAich is just kvetchin' lol