• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Most important lesson i've learned here is not to get baited into an argument in comics general again.

Or get baited into one anywhere.

:baiting:

-slym ( :devil: )

I don't want to see anyone 'bating anyone else... :sick:

slym's a 'bater? :sick:

This nested quote goes all the way back to t3quila...

(tsk)loldoh!

-slym

slym2none did you ever post on the CPG boards? Superpro/Marcus here if so.

Most important lesson i've learned here is not to get baited into an argument in comics general again.

(tsk)loldoh!

-slym

Replying to a three year old off topic nested post in the probation discussions thread of all places...

doh!

WTTB!!

(tsk)loldoh!

-slym

Replying to a three year old off topic nested post in the probation discussions thread of all places...

doh!

WTTB!!

doh!

Didn't notice the date!

(tsk)loldoh!

-slym

doh!

WTTB!!

doh!

Didn't notice the date!

I guess you didn't notice the topic you were posting in, either!

PS - Welcome to the Boards :)

Nominating Thecactusish for the probation list.

Posted for a book in my thread on 6/3. I send an invoice on 6/12. He read the PM and posted some more messages on the board until 6/25. I bumped the PM on 7/4. Sent another message on 7/20, asking for payment. No response to any of the PM's.

He's been notified of the nomination.

Frank - any update on this? Otherwise sounds like it is good for the list.

Thecactusish and I were able to connect. He's recently made payment and the two of us are square now. (thumbs u

Nominating Thecactusish for the probation list.

Posted for a book in my thread on 6/3. I send an invoice on 6/12. He read the PM and posted some more messages on the board until 6/25. I bumped the PM on 7/4. Sent another message on 7/20, asking for payment. No response to any of the PM's.

He's been notified of the nomination.

Frank - any update on this? Otherwise sounds like it is good for the list.

Thecactusish and I were able to connect. He's recently made payment and the two of us are square now. (thumbs u

Cool! :applause:

(tsk)loldoh!

-slym

doh!

WTTB!!

:hi:

Nominating Webhead1981 for the probation list.

Posted for a book in my thread on 7/10. We have had some PM exchanges but he has not made any payment nor does he seem willing to make any attempt to. He has been notified of the nomination.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=78&Number=5838059&Searchpage=2&Main=264216&Words=silverweb&topic=0&Search=true#Post5838059

Posted for a book in my thread on 7/10. We have had some PM exchanges but he has not made any payment nor does he seem willing to make any attempt to. He has been notified of the nomination.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=78&Number=5838059&Searchpage=2&Main=264216&Words=silverweb&topic=0&Search=true#Post5838059

:gossip: never trust anyone born after 1979... lol

Well if it is not addressed by the 13th he should be good to be put on.

PS - never trust anyone with "web" in their name! :)

:gossip: never trust anyone born after 1979... lol

Agreed. (thumbs u

can we update the funtasticcollectibles/comic seekers. her new eBay name is pedigreesforless

Zarduzi - before that is done can you say how this was revealed? (thumbs u

If you search the new name pedigreesforless on Ebay, it indicates that there was a recent name change, however it still carried over the old feedback which includes sales of the infamous oregon collection .

I am transitioning away from the boards. I can be reached at jeffandstephbranget@yahoo.com or my eBay account "Branget". If my name happens to come up here for a transaction I overlooked please send them there.

Thanks

Jeff