• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I would like to discuss a newer member here. At this point I will not name names. Just hoping sharper brains than mine see this as well.

1) PLMember was added to the PL. He also stopped posting around that time.

2) NewMember joined the boards a month later

3) NewMember used two images from PLMember in a larger Forum Only listing. These two are 100% identical down to scanner artifacting.

4) I PMd Member 2 to ask about this. I was told he had used Google Images to grab some of the images until he had time to properly scan.

5) I did not tell him what the 2 comics were. In his current thread one is now marked SOLD and no image. The other has had the image changed to remove any identifying similarities. This occurred between yesterday when I PMd him and today. Again, I did not specify the books.

6) He gave me a name told me I could send him a cent via Paypal to verify his name. His email was registered in Paypal but his name came back as unverified. He said he would link a bank account but it would take 6-8 days (reasonable knowing PayPal and the banks).

7) In a recently completed ebay auction, PLMember's name was actually part of a photobucket link right in the auction. BUT - this auction was run by a woman with the same last name as NewMember. She also had the same first name associated with both accounts.

Everything here is documented. PDFs of the two sales threads. PDF of the expired auction. ScrnPrints of the two books in question with side by side comparisons to the old and new listings. Screen print of the ebay auction showing the auction number (the pdf did not have it). An ebay email including that auction number from that auction in line 7 with the seller having the same last name as Member 2 (the new guy) claims to have. Email from PayPal about the unverified status.

And yeah, pasta boy, all of this was gathered from 8/28 until now.

Thoughts?

Burn the witch.

:kidaround:

I also have the name Danielle Blas as sent to me by another forum member. So now we have

Wil Blas

Wil and Dee Blas

Danielle Blas

William Blas

Faith Blas

Faith Mesa

William Mesa

Forum IDs

WDMarvelComics

WalkingDeadComics

catwoman

eBay IDs

Moderncomics

Toppstiffanycollector

Crackmaster0

Billandwilscardsandcomics

And counting. I'm sure they will dissapear again now only to resurface at some point. Wil doesn't even have the sac to respond to these allegations although I'm confident they have already viewed this thread.

Then there is the fact that in his current sales thread, every one of the first couple of books posted was originally posted earlier that day by "Catwoman". The exact same sales language, pictures, bolding, prices, everything. Her sales thread "disappears" only to reappear being posted by WalkingDeadComics. (tsk)

In a WTB thread, "Catwoman" was looking for copies of early issues of Spawn on the cheap for her kids, because she is a "single mother" hm The very first response to the thread is from WalkingDeadComics, hm She even gets people to basically donate the books for just shipping hm.

It is just the fact that her sales thread "morphed" into his sales thread, with all evidence of her thread being erased, and his sales thread utilizing everything that her thread had (items, pictures, prices, conditions), that just raised a bunch of red flags :facepalm:

I just found tha WTB thread. Interesting to note that the first post is from walkingdeadcomics offering to donate books therein setting the stage. Is there no shame?

Hi as I can already see you guys are putting my name on blast hmmm. You guys need to get your facts straight before putting my name on blast Kong!!! I am a single mother & yes I did make that WTB post. Yes, WalkingDeadComics was the 1st to comment in the Thread because the WTB was for his children. My boys are very Thankful for the other 2 boardies that helped with their SPAWN Comics. I opened this account for my twins because their dad had one and when they were at their dads Josh was logged in from my account on his computer and accidently left it signed in, WalkingDeadComics started a Sales Thread not realizing it was signed under my name. My boy's father & I are no longer together due to my personal reasons which is no ones business but his & mine. My boys read these threads when they get time from school & football so I appreciate if you have any questions to message me and I will respond. If you have problems with my ex then contact him I don't want to be bothered with his business because I am trying to raise my boys and don't have time for his mess!!!

Edited by Catwoman

Hi as I can already see you guys are putting my name on blast hmmm. You guys need to get your facts straight before putting my name on blast Kong!!! I am a single mother & yes I did make that WTB post. Yes, WalkingDeadComics was the 1st to comment in the Thread because the WTB was for his children. My boys are very Thankful for the other 2 boardies that helped with their SPAWN Comics. I opened this account for my twins because their dad had one and when they were at their dads Josh was logged in from my account on his computer and accidently left it signed in, WalkingDeadComics started a Sales Thread not realizing it was signed under my name. My boy's father & I are no longer together due to my personal reasons which is no ones business but his & mine. My boys read these threads when they get time from school & football so I appreciate if you have any questions to message me and I will respond. If you have problems with my ex then contact him I don't want to be bothered with his business because I am trying to raise my boys and don't have time for his mess!!!

Great explanation.

OfficerBarbrady.gif

When in doubt, just keep typing...it's bound to work out. lol

My two teenagers would view reading the boards as a punishment!

Why anyone would haunt the message boards of their ex is beyond me (assuming I'm reading the lay of the land correctly; no small assumption however since my care level on this "family" drama is about nil).

We nerds don't go in for personal family relationship drama much anyhow...

(shrug)

I would try and contact walkingdeadcomics/wdmarvelcomics/wilblas/faithblas/danielleblas/wilmesa/wilanddee/faithmesa/modernbooks/toppstiffanycollector/crackmaster0/billandwilscardsandcomics/ etc and so on but they have failed to return any of my attempts to contact them following them screwing me over on a $1200+ deal.

so yeah, I'm kind of bitter here.

I would try and contact walkingdeadcomics/wdmarvelcomics/wilblas/faithblas/danielleblas/wilmesa/wilanddee/faithmesa/modernbooks/toppstiffanycollector/crackmaster0/billandwilscardsandcomics/ etc and so on but they have failed to return any of my attempts to contact them following them screwing me over on a $1200+ deal.

so yeah, I'm kind of bitter here.

You say you got screwed over by them? I remember your transaction with my ex and you received all but 6 of 30 or so books you bought and you were refunded for the 6 books you didn't receive. How were your screwed when you weren't out any money????

KONG aka John Anderson aka Facebook Lone Star Posters you know what else is a good story? Your facebook page feedback as it clearly states that you sell items and then don't send them anything and then don't respond to your buyers you ripped off.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lone-Star-Posters/152818781420424

Like I said keep my name out of this BS!!! I have nothing to do with your transaction. Be a MAN and quit talking mess to me & take all this mess up with HIM!!!

Right, so instead of giving some comics to his kids next time he sees them (which he obviously does since you say so right here) he offers to mail you some if you pay for shipping and you thank him later in the thread for getting them some comics. Sounds like your BS story is completely unraveled since you can't keep all of your shill accounts straight.