• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I would try and contact walkingdeadcomics/wdmarvelcomics/wilblas/faithblas/danielleblas/wilmesa/wilanddee/faithmesa/modernbooks/toppstiffanycollector/crackmaster0/billandwilscardsandcomics/ etc and so on but they have failed to return any of my attempts to contact them following them screwing me over on a $1200+ deal.

so yeah, I'm kind of bitter here.

You say you got screwed over by them? I remember your transaction with my ex and you received all but 6 of 30 or so books you bought and you were refunded for the 6 books you didn't receive. How were your screwed when you weren't out any money???? You received everything else you paid for.

KONG aka John Anderson aka Facebook Lone Star Posters you know what else is a good story? Your facebook page feedback as it clearly states that you sell items and then don't send them anything and then don't respond to your buyers you ripped off.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lone-Star-Posters/152818781420424

Hi as I can already see you guys are putting my name on blast hmmm. You guys need to get your facts straight before putting my name on blast Kong!!! I am a single mother & yes I did make that WTB post. Yes, WalkingDeadComics was the 1st to comment in the Thread because the WTB was for his children. My boys are very Thankful for the other 2 boardies that helped with their SPAWN Comics. I opened this account for my twins because their dad had one and when they were at their dads Josh was logged in from my account on his computer and accidently left it signed in, WalkingDeadComics started a Sales Thread not realizing it was signed under my name. My boy's father & I are no longer together due to my personal reasons which is no ones business but his & mine. My boys read these threads when they get time from school & football so I appreciate if you have any questions to message me and I will respond. If you have problems with my ex then contact him I don't want to be bothered with his business because I am trying to raise my boys and don't have time for his mess!!!

Right, so instead of giving some comics to his kids next time he sees them (which he obviously does since you say so right here) he offers to mail you some if you pay for shipping and you thank him later in the thread for getting them some comics. Sounds like your BS story is completely unraveled since you can't keep all of your shill accounts straight.

If you HAVE TO KNOW my boys go to his house ONCE A MONTH since I left HIM!!!

Edited by Catwoman

Hi as I can already see you guys are putting my name on blast hmmm. You guys need to get your facts straight before putting my name on blast Kong!!! I am a single mother & yes I did make that WTB post. Yes, WalkingDeadComics was the 1st to comment in the Thread because the WTB was for his children. My boys are very Thankful for the other 2 boardies that helped with their SPAWN Comics. I opened this account for my twins because their dad had one and when they were at their dads Josh was logged in from my account on his computer and accidently left it signed in, WalkingDeadComics started a Sales Thread not realizing it was signed under my name. My boy's father & I are no longer together due to my personal reasons which is no ones business but his & mine. My boys read these threads when they get time from school & football so I appreciate if you have any questions to message me and I will respond. If you have problems with my ex then contact him I don't want to be bothered with his business because I am trying to raise my boys and don't have time for his mess!!!

Right, so instead of giving some comics to his kids next time he sees them (which he obviously does since you say so right here) he offers to mail you some if you pay for shipping and you thank him later in the thread for getting them some comics. Sounds like your BS story is completely unraveled since you can't keep all of your shill accounts straight.

If you HAVE TO KNOW my boys go to his house 1st of MONTH since I left HIM!!!

I would change your password here and not let your kids have it, they can still read the boards not being logged in, this will prevent this from happening again.

I would try and contact walkingdeadcomics/wdmarvelcomics/wilblas/faithblas/danielleblas/wilmesa/wilanddee/faithmesa/modernbooks/toppstiffanycollector/crackmaster0/billandwilscardsandcomics/ etc and so on but they have failed to return any of my attempts to contact them following them screwing me over on a $1200+ deal.

You say you got screwed over by them? I remember your transaction with my ex and you received all but 6 of 30 or so books you bought and you were refunded for the 6 books you didn't receive. How were your screwed when you weren't out any money????

KONG aka John Anderson aka Facebook Lone Star Posters you know what else is a good story? Your facebook page feedback as it clearly states that you sell items and then don't send them anything and then don't respond to your buyers you ripped off.

Like I said keep my name out of this BS!!! I have nothing to do with your transaction. Be a MAN and quit talking mess to me & take all this mess up with HIM!!!

Wil,

yeah, that's me. I am a man and I answer all emails regarding all transactions. Your "husband" pulled the key books out at the last minute and said he "forgot" to send them. I paid full pop for mostly common books to get these keys. I'm not going into all this again, search this thread for details to which Wil never responded to. I still have the box of he sent me sitting here unopened. I still would like a refund in full. I think I'm done here, thanks for playing.

end of

If you HAVE TO KNOW my boys go to his house 1st of MONTH since I left HIM!!!

I would change your password here and not let your kids have it, they can still read the boards not being logged in, this will prevent this from happening again.

Yes I will do that right now thanks

So, are you verifying that WDMARVELCOMICS and walkingdeadcomics are the same person? AND you made this account after you ex was put on the probation list to do what? Get comics for your kids?

You say you got screwed over by them? I remember your transaction with my ex and you received all but 6 of 30 or so books you bought and you were refunded for the 6 books you didn't receive. How were your screwed when you weren't out any money????

Like I said keep my name out of this BS!!! I have nothing to do with your transaction. Be a MAN and quit talking mess to me & take all this mess up with HIM!!!

Wil,

yeah, that's me. I am a man and I answer all emails regarding all transactions. Your "husband" pulled the key books out at the last minute and said he "forgot" to send them. I paid full pop for mostly common books to get these keys. I'm not going into all this again, search this thread for details to which Wil never responded to. I still have the box of he sent me sitting here unopened. I still would like a refund in full. I think I'm done here, thanks for playing.

end of

Excuse me address me Danielle if you want to converse with Wil go to him bring his in here IDGAF!!! You guys are me off due to all the accusations assuming i'm my ex. Now I don't curse this much but you guys do know how to a person_without_enough_empathy off!!!!

So, are you verifying that WDMARVELCOMICS and walkingdeadcomics are the same person? AND you made this account after you ex was put on the probation list to do what? Get comics for your kids?

:tonofbricks:

guess its time to update the Probation List with his new alibi

:whee:

No I am not confirming anything. I set my account up back in July 2011 as you can see.