• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

You people should just all suck it.

Is that all at the same time like suckling pigs all fighting over the same teat, or is it one at a time like standing in line at the DMV for each person's turn to come?

(shrug)

I miss POV ... much easier to type :sorry:

But impossible to search on due to the minimum 4 characters in a search. I know it is more difficult to type but just call me Googa. Then I can search on it and see who is talking about me!

You should change your board name to POOV then :grin:

But impossible to search on due to the minimum 4 characters in a search. I know it is more difficult to type but just call me Googa. Then I can search on it and see who is talking about me!

You should change your board name to POS-V then :grin:

:o

You should change your board name to POS-V then :grin:

:o

Boscoe... you dirty dog you :roflmao:

YOU should change your board name to Bio-Rupp!

PS - don;t think I didn't see what you put originally! (tsk)

I don't have a clue who this Great Googa guy is...but Pov ... :luhv:

He's just a cheap Pov imposter. :gossip:

:whistle:

Ain't nothing cheap about Pov, he's high class.

Ya' hears dat? *I'M* high class! :sumo:

:foryou: Shar. You always make folks feel a bit happier (well, most folks...well...the ones we care about...well, maybe not Greggy.)

:foryou: Shar. You always make folks feel a bit happier (well, most folks...well...the ones we care about...well, maybe not Greggy.)

Greg is one of the nicest people in real life, but don't let anyone else know;) It's a secret;)

Greg is one of the nicest people in real life, but don't let anyone else know;) It's a secret;)

Only when surrounded by a plate of sushi :sumo:

Actually POV... I didn't put that. Nick changed that. Just so you know. :foryou:

Thanks, MM. Yes, I know about the 30 days - we are on day 28 right now.

(thumbs u

Time is up for the buyer, I sent them a PM telling them what I did and why, absolving them from any responsibility of buying these comics from me.

Maybe they'll read it.

-slym

Thanks, MM. Yes, I know about the 30 days - we are on day 28 right now.

(thumbs u

Time is up for the buyer, I sent them a PM telling them what I did and why, absolving them from any responsibility of buying these comics from me.

Maybe they'll read it.

-slym

Is this to what you are referring?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=163911&Number=6835702#Post6835702

Kind of came from slightly southeast of the left center field shortstop.

Actually POV... I didn't put that. Nick changed that. Just so you know. :foryou:

Bosco did that??? I thought we got along OK. But that suggestion goes beyond common decency. I would like to hear form Bosco if he actualy changed that to such an insulting handle suggestion. It would be nice to know where and with whom one stands.

Bosco did that??? I thought we got along OK. But that suggestion goes beyond common decency. I would like to hear form Bosco if he actualy changed that to such an insulting handle suggestion. It would be nice to know where and with whom one stands.

Rupp is innocent here. :o

:eek:

This is where busting Rupp's chops got misinterpreted, and one time where Rupp didn't do it.

The three of us (Rupp, you, me) have screwed around in here before, to the point you posted that homosexual dancers video that ended up being deleted by a mod. So I was messing with Rupp's post not to call you a POS, but to kid him. There isn't even a reason the three of us wouldn't get along.

Sorry for the joke gone bad.

:foryou::sorry:

:eek:This is where busting Rupp's chops got misinterpreted, and one time where Rupp didn't do it.The three of us (Rupp, you, me) have screwed around in here before, to the point you posted that homosexual dancers video that ended up being deleted by a mod. So I was messing with Rupp's post not to call you a POS, but to kid him. There isn't even a reason the three of us wouldn't get along.Sorry for the joke gone bad. :foryou::sorry:
Easy POV... don't be so quick to jump. You know Boscoe & I love the daisies out of you :luhv:And did someone say " alternative lifestyle dance" ?hm .... :) .... hm .... :grin: .... :bump: .... :o ... hm ... :cool:piZap.com free online photo editor, fun photo effects

piZap.com fun and easy photo editing

This is where busting Rupp's chops got misinterpreted, and one time where Rupp didn't do it.

The three of us (Rupp, you, me) have screwed around in here before, to the point you posted that homosexual dancers video that ended up being deleted by a mod. So I was messing with Rupp's post not to call you a POS, but to kid him. There isn't even a reason the three of us wouldn't get along.

Yeah, Nick's just too nice of a guy to say something like that seriously. He and I joke around all the time about different stuff in here. He's cool in my book. (thumbs u

Yeah, Nick's just too nice of a guy to say something like that seriously. He and I joke around all the time about different stuff in here. He's cool in my book. (thumbs u

Thanks Mike.

:cloud9: