• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I contacted Zombizzy on the morning of 7-8-13 asking for his address that I can send the books to and have still not heard back from him.

1. Has Zombizzy read your PM asking for the address?

2. Zombizzy hasnt posted on the boards since 9:19am on 7/8, so its possible he hasnt been on to see your PM, but you're the only one who can confirm that.

3. Did Zombizzy already issue you your refund, or is he waiting until books are received (either way is fine, just curious which way he addressed this)?

Now this most certainly heading in the Hall of Shame direction.

How many chances to take the mickey does this bloke want?

From right here in the subforum:

5) Probation List versus Hall Of Shame

a) The Probation List is for transactions that have not been fulfilled as promised.

b) The Hall Of Shame is for serious transgressions. For example, selling a book/books and sending nothing of value in the package. Interfering with someone's business. Being a multiple offender.

Based on this we are still most definitely in the land of PL.

I contacted Zombizzy on the morning of 7-8-13 asking for his address that I can send the books to and have still not heard back from him.

2. Zombizzy hasnt posted on the boards since 9:19am on 7/8, so its possible he hasnt been on to see your PM, but you're the only one who can confirm that.

3. Did Zombizzy already issue you your refund, or is he waiting until books are received (either way is fine, just curious which way he addressed this)?

He contacted me at 9:20am on 7-8-13 asking if a certain refund amount was acceptable. I wrote him back at 9:33am on 7-8-13 asking for the address to ship the books back. Have not heard from him since. I have not received a refund as of this post.

He contacted me at 9:20am on 7-8-13 asking if a certain refund amount was acceptable. I wrote him back at 9:33am on 7-8-13 asking for the address to ship the books back. Have not heard from him since. I have not received a refund as of this post.

Does it show in your PM to him that he read your message back? Maybe he hasnt been on the boards since your response (so he would neither have your confirmation on refund amount nor see your request for his address).

Now with a matter outstanding like this he should make a point to check back in on the boards, but who knows maybe something disastrous happened in RL.

Does it show in your PM to him that he read your message back? Maybe he hasnt been on the boards since your response (so he would neither have your confirmation on refund amount nor see your request for his address).

Now with a matter outstanding like this he should make a point to check back in on the boards, but who knows maybe something disastrous happened in RL.

Until I saw that you stressed "did he read my msg" and I went back to check to see if there was a read/unread verification somewhere in the msg, I did not know that existed. Zombizzy has not seen the message I have sent to him yet.

Until I saw that you stressed "did he read my msg" and I went back to check to see if there was a read/unread verification somewhere in the msg, I did not know that existed. Zombizzy has not seen the message I have sent to him yet.

(thumbs u it's a handy feature especially for these type of situations.

I get all my PMs emailed to me, so I can read them without the sender knowing I've seen it. :devil:

I get all my PMs emailed to me, so I can read them without the sender knowing I've seen it. :devil:

You're supposed to be speedy not sneaky. :baiting:

Ok maybe not HOS, but he's not doing himself any favours.

He certainly is awfully close to being a 'multiple offender' - and that IS HOS material.

Hopefully someone can get him to sort himself out. Any friends of his point him this way?

You're supposed to be speedy not sneaky. :baiting:

lol

Any luck?

Any luck?

He finally contacted me today with his address.