• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I contacted Zombizzy on the morning of 7-8-13 asking for his address that I can send the books to and have still not heard back from him.

1. Has Zombizzy read your PM asking for the address?

2. Zombizzy hasnt posted on the boards since 9:19am on 7/8, so its possible he hasnt been on to see your PM, but you're the only one who can confirm that.

3. Did Zombizzy already issue you your refund, or is he waiting until books are received (either way is fine, just curious which way he addressed this)?

He contacted me at 9:20am on 7-8-13 asking if a certain refund amount was acceptable. I wrote him back at 9:33am on 7-8-13 asking for the address to ship the books back. Have not heard from him since. I have not received a refund as of this post.

Does it show in your PM to him that he read your message back? Maybe he hasnt been on the boards since your response (so he would neither have your confirmation on refund amount nor see your request for his address).

Now with a matter outstanding like this he should make a point to check back in on the boards, but who knows maybe something disastrous happened in RL.

Until I saw that you stressed "did he read my msg" and I went back to check to see if there was a read/unread verification somewhere in the msg, I did not know that existed. Zombizzy has not seen the message I have sent to him yet.

Any luck?

He finally contacted me today with his address.

I suspected as much. ;-)

got a question, maybe you guys could help? i bought a comic book on may 31st from the boards, and i still have not recieved it, and i have not heard back from seller in abouit 2 weeks.. apparently the persons kudos is well recieved, what should i do? ive been waiting for a long time and have been really patient.. should i wait a little longer?

got a question, maybe you guys could help? i bought a comic book on may 31st from the boards, and i still have not recieved it, and i have not heard back from seller in abouit 2 weeks.. apparently the persons kudos is well recieved, what should i do? ive been waiting for a long time and have been really patient.. should i wait a little longer?
That's up to you. If you choose not to, you should send the seller a new PM, stating you will be bringing the matter up here.

The 30 period to ship ended a couple of weeks ago. What did he say when he last responded to you two weeks ago?

how specific am i supposed to get here? he said there was something wrong with customs or somethign and if i wanted a refund or the books still, that was on the 3rd. ive messaged him a few times after that, some i have seen he has read and still not responded..

how specific am i supposed to get here? he said there was something wrong with customs or somethign and if i wanted a refund or the books still, that was on the 3rd. ive messaged him a few times after that, some i have seen he has read and still not responded..

Well, without knowing the details of your PMs, maybe he believes the choices he gave you were to receive a refund or to wait until he resolves the problem and he believes you have chosen to wait. If you don't want to keep waiting, maybe you should ask him for a refund.

Without knowing the details, it's hard to give you further advice. If you decide to nominate him for the probation list you would need to provide the details, including his board name.

nothing gets someone to come in and address a situation like calling them out by name.

Even if this is a matter of confusion, the clarity will be worth bring it to light.

It's pretty easy to find who the seller is, especially when the buyer lists the date he bought the book.

thats true.. well like i said this is probably just a misunderstanding, but i bought a book from the ok charity thread, and first he told me it was not cleared by customs then he asked if i wanted a refund or the book and i replied back and told him i'm not sure and what my options were if maybe i can get a different book etc and i see he has seen them but hasnt replied, his kudos thread is really good so again im sure he just got caught up with something but maybe its just me but if somebody bought a book off me and has been waiting 2 months almost for it i wouldnt dissapear for 10 + days.. i just hope it gets resolved soon..

Edited by rayjay77

thats true.. well like i said this is probably just a misunderstanding, but its tibex82. i bought i book from the ok charity thread, and first he told me it was not cleared by customs then he asked if i wanted a refund or the book and i replied back and told him i'm not sure and what my options were if maybe i can get a different book etc and i see he has seen them but hasnt replied, his kudos thread is really good so again im sure he just got caught up with something but maybe its just me but if somebody bought a book off me and has been waiting 2 months almost for it i wouldnt dissapear for 10 + days.. i just hope it gets resolved soon..

Everyone's kudos thread is really good. That's why they're called kudos threads, and why they're useless.

Send him a PM in a new thread telling him you've brought him up here. Hopefully that'll kick him into gear.

well damn, i just editied it to take the name out for now and thats pointless now lol.. i already did that at the beginning of the day..

Seriously, don't worry about naming him. It's no big secret, with the other data you've shared.

Well I just got a PM on this as someone thought it was me you were talking about.

Sorry to hear there was a problem from that thread I'll dig through my PMs to see if there's any info on it.

ohhh no it was def not you.. guess it wasnt as easy as everybody thought lol.