• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Here is a question... what are you supposed to do when a reputable vendor from these boards sells you items, you pay for the items, but still have not received the items, shipping info is not uploaded in PayPal and the vendor isn't reading or responding to your inquiries into them? It's been 23 days since I've paid for the item.

Ruh-roh...maybe it's just a hazing thing for ze noobs?

If it's who I think it may be, expect it on approximately the 35th day.

Doubt it's hazing, a previous purchase from the boards he shipped quick, same with previous eBay purchases.

You have nothing to worry about, he is swapped with cons and prob one of the biggest "board dealers".

Dre's one of the better boardies here. Besides, he just started another thread for SDCC and he said something about being away from the craziness for a bit.

+1.

He is also looking for a missing box of 100+ books.

Yes, Dregan contacted me around noon PST today about a combined heroes/las vegas orderand I responded around 1:30 with this:

Sorry, got distracted with your last question and set the order aside. I'll get them out ASAP, probably today, tomorrow at latest.

Just to confirm - shipping to APO?

He had asked me about an eBay item and I set the order aside waiting to see if he wanted it so I would combine shipping.

I edited the Apo question in later when I went to ship it today just to make sure it wasn't going to a Domestic address instead.

Waiting for a response.

And yes, things did get a kettle crazy with all the combined orders from all the cons back to back.

I've been actually shipping like crazy now that the slabs are coming in...

I contacted Zombizzy on the morning of 7-8-13 asking for his address that I can send the books to and have still not heard back from him.

:facepalm:

You beat me to it.

Now this most certainly heading in the Hall of Shame direction.

How many chances to take the mickey does this bloke want?