• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Ghastly

(added by majority vote 12/3/07)

:applause:

Maybe he is just misunderstood? (shrug) It's the lynch mob mentality. :(

maybe you don't understand why his name is on the list? when someone's obviously in the wrong, the majority tends to recognise why they need censure / probation

Just received three HC EC books from Ghastly and I was impressed at the condition of the books (thumbs u

one bad transaction does not make a bad person...I've sold to Ghastly before, and didn' t have a problem....

but, with that said....this whole thing was just handled wrong. Hopefully it'll work itself out.

:wishluck:

Just received three HC EC books from Ghastly and I was impressed at the condition of the books (thumbs u

one bad transaction does not make a bad person...I've sold to Ghastly before, and didn' t have a problem....

but, with that said....this whole thing was just handled wrong. Hopefully it'll work itself out.

I concur

I concur
I like to throw in a good transaction to offset the other 9 in which I bend over the buyer.

I concur
I like to throw in a good transaction to offset the other 9 in which I bend over the buyer.

lol:signfunny:

I concur

You think it's funny now, but just wait until you meet him in person. :eek:

I concur

You think it's funny now, but just wait until you meet him in person. :eek:

You're lucky our only transaction was one of the good ones....for me :grin:

I concur

:signfunny:doh! just wrong........but doh!:signfunny:

I'm not rolling the dice with you ever again. :o

I concur

:signfunny:doh! just wrong........but doh!:signfunny:

I'm not rolling the dice with you ever again. :o

I haven't won yet. It's why I walk a little funny....

I concur

why would you bend over the buyer? wouldn't it be easier on you if you bent the buyer over?

what kind of language are they teaching you people up there

I concur

why would you bend over the buyer? wouldn't it be easier on you if you bent the buyer over?

what kind of language are they teaching you people up there

Greggy "bends over the buyer" because he likes to be on top. :whistle: