• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I get sore all over again just thinking about it. :eek:
doh!

I can only imagine what he stuck you for with doh! doh!

That more like it. :cry:

:(

That damn greedy Canuckie

Just received three HC EC books from Ghastly and I was impressed at the condition of the books (thumbs u

one bad transaction does not make a bad person...I've sold to Ghastly before, and didn' t have a problem....

but, with that said....this whole thing was just handled wrong. Hopefully it'll work itself out.

:wishluck:

I concur
I like to throw in a good transaction to offset the other 9 in which I bend over the buyer.

why would you bend over the buyer? wouldn't it be easier on you if you bent the buyer over?

what kind of language are they teaching you people up there

The language of love....., :luhv:

Please add old man to the list again. After his buying binge about a month ago I contacted him and asked that he make good on the $1000 worth of books he said he wanted 6+ months ago. He said fine, and promptly disappeared.

If he comes back and tries to buy again, I would ask that the seller defer to me. I'd like to get paid for books that he BINed months ago before anyone else sells him anything. I have been really patient, but this is getting ridiculous. Having a grand worth of stuff sitting here for him, and watching him buy hundreds of dollars worth of stuff from other people, is beyond annoying. :mad:

Please add old man to the list again. After his buying binge about a month ago I contacted him and asked that he make good on the $1000 worth of books he said he wanted 6+ months ago. He said fine, and promptly disappeared.

If he comes back and tries to buy again, I would ask that the seller defer to me. I'd like to get paid for books that he BINed months ago before anyone else sells him anything. I have been really patient, but this is getting ridiculous. Having a grand worth of stuff sitting here for him, and watching him buy hundreds of dollars worth of stuff from other people, is beyond annoying. :mad:

Why don't you just relist the books and sell them to other people here? (shrug)

What's the statute of limitations on the :takeit:

I don't have a scanner here, so I can't list until Christmas break. When I do have a thread, I will include them. (thumbs u

Again ? jesus...I know the elderly tend to forget sometimes, but this is getting ridiculous especially as I remember him serial-BINning a lot of books a second after you listed them :frustrated:

:frustrated:

Andy, you and your luck :foryou:

(no Charlie Brown t-shirt in the closet is there?)

Things like this are part of the reason I like to just sell to people I know now. The random board member can't be trusted any more than the random eBayer. Sad but true.

I don't have a scanner here, so I can't list until Christmas break. When I do have a thread, I will include them. (thumbs u

Are they in an old thread?

Not sure. The Shadow 3.8 was...

Anything I can make money on? (shrug)

Not sure. The Shadow 3.8 was...

12/07/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

DiceX

(added 12/7/07)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Fandango

(added 11/7/07)

Ghastly

(added by majority vote 12/3/07)

Herald2Galactus

(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Joker-Fish

(added 8/9/07)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

newkingintown

(added 10/18/07)

Old Man

(added 12/7/07)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

:sumo:

Why does Ghastly have a "majority vote" note next to his name? It makes it sound like anyone can be voted in. Or is the intent to show who nominated him? If so, then maybe a nominated by note should be added to all the members. That way a clear record of who the probation member needs to work with is easily available without having to dig through old posts. What do you think?

Dan