• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Size Matters. The "I don't like them too big or too small" sale.

88 posts in this topic

I just don't like my books that are different sizes other than Golden, Silver and Modern sized, so I am going to attempt to sell them There is some nice stuff and some spoon that I don't know why I ever obtained them. Usual rules apply. PayPal preferred. Shipping will be extra and exact cost. No "handling" fees. 100% refund if not satisfied upon receipt. I will even pay the postage to send the item back to me. I just want satisfied transactions.

Marvel Masterworks #1. Contains ASM 1-10. Still in the original shrink wrap. Unopened and unread. $25.00 front and back scans.

marvelmasterworks1-10front.jpg

marvelmasterworks1-10back.jpg

School file folders. Four in all, from Marvel Comics. Each has an inner pocket on each side. This is not the type that has things to attach to notepaper. Just pockets for papers. Front and back scan of the Captain America and front scans of the other three provided. These are large magazine sized folders. All in VG or better condition. Your price is $4.00 for all four. **SOLD**

capfilefolderfront.jpg

capfilefolderback.jpg

fffilefolderfront.jpg

spideyfilefolderfront.jpg

avengersfilefolderfront.jpg

Whatever the heck this thing is? "Invasion" magazine. Still in the original sealed bag so the scans are done with the bag on. Never opened so I don't know what it contains inside. front and back scans provided. Your price is $1.00

invasionfront.jpg

invasionback.jpg

Punisher, Kingdom Come Graphic Novel. Hardback and still in the original shrink wrap. Never opened nor read. Original cover price was $16.95. Two available and both in shrink wrap and like new. Your price is $6.00 each. front and back scans of just one of the two.

punisherkingdomcomefront.jpg

punisherkingdomcomeback.jpg

Punisher magazine. Issues 1 (four total available), 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12 (2 available), 13, 14 and 15. Shown is the fronts and back of a No. 1 and the number 15. All issues are NM. Your price for one of each number is $35.00. Extra #1's are $10.00 each and the extra #12 is $1.00. Does all of that make sense? I see that the asking price for a CGC 9.8 for issue #1 is just under 700 bucks. I doubt this is a 9.8, but you decide.

punishermagazine1front.jpg

punishermagazine1back.jpg

punishermagazine15front.jpg

punishermagazine15back.jpg

Superboy and the Legion of Superheroes large book. This is Treasury sized. Very large comic book. Condition is Fine +. Front scan provided and back scan upon request. Your price is $5.00. The entire book would not fit on my scanner. Sorry.

superboyandlegionfront.jpg

School file folders. Four in all, from Marvel Comics. Each has an inner pocket on each side. This is not the type that has things to attach to notepaper. Just pockets for papers. Front and back scan of the Captain America and front scans of the other three provided. These are large magazine sized folders. All in VG or better condition. Your price is $4.00 for all four.

capfilefolderfront.jpg

capfilefolderback.jpg

fffilefolderfront.jpg

spideyfilefolderfront.jpg

avengersfilefolderfront.jpg

:takeit:

The Fabulous Fantastic Four. Large sized (Treasury sized) comic book. I have two of these available and both are in VF condition. Here is the front scan of one copy. Other scans upon request. Your price is $8.00 each.

fftreasuryafront.jpg

Batman, The Dark Knight Returns Graphic Novel. Reader copy. Condition as pictured. No surprises inside. Original cover price was $12.95. Your price is $5.00. front and back scans. Soft Cover.

darkknightreturnspaperbackfront.jpg

darkknightreturnspaperbackback.jpg

:takeit: