• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Size Matters. The "I don't like them too big or too small" sale.

88 posts in this topic

For Sale. A set of the Gerber Guides (Golden Age). In VF/NM condition. Very nice but a couple of pencil annotations inside. Would erase and make the books near mint most likely. These are heavy so shipping would be a little costly (Media rate can't be that much though). Price for both Volumes 1 and 2 is $70.00 plus shipping. **SOLD**

Also:

For Sale. A set of the Gerber Guides for Marvel comics. In VF/NM or better condition. A little bit of wear on the slip cover edges (book covrs), but real nice set. These are also very heavy and shipping would be costly (book rate can't be that much though). Price for both Volumes 1 and 2 is $40 for the pair plus shipping.

The first set is great for seeing the covers to almost all Golden Age comic books issued, and seeing what Ernie Gerber thinks about their rarity. The Silver Age volumes are great for seeing the covers to all books issued during the heyday of Marvel, after the Golden Age ended. Great pics, info and suggestions concerning storage, collecting, obtaining books, what to invest in, etc.

gerberguidephotos001.jpg

gerberguidephotos002.jpg

Gerber Marvel Guides ON HOLD per PM's.

Walt Disney's Donald Duck and Gyro Gearloose. Large sized book. NM- condition. Your price is $1.50.

donaldandgyrogearloose1front.jpg

I'm a sucker for a bargain, plus I'm already on-the-hook for a few... :takeit:

Batman the Movie, Official movie souvenir mag. Condition is VF/NM, Your price is .50 cents.

batmanofficialmoviemagfront.jpg

Cool movie, and now 20yrs. old too?! :takeit:

Next up is The Haunt of Horror #1 by Stan Lee. Price is $4.00 plus shipping.

hauntofhorror1magfront.jpg

Alright, lets add something good to my pile, then I don't feel so bad about the postage being worth more than the books... ;)

:takeit:

*Ok, now I'm really done. :grin: