• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Size Matters. The "I don't like them too big or too small" sale.

88 posts in this topic

Next is a black and white interior comic that is a little unusual. No words, just pics. Interior cover is credited to Clive Barker. Not pictured. It states that this issue is "Graphic #1".

Anyway, first pic is the front cover, second is the back cover and third pic is half of an interior page (didn't want to hurt the spine). I have no idea if this is worth a lot or nothing, so I will ask $3.00 for it. Indicia states the following concerning issue number. "Graphic 1 is Shriek 3 and counts as issue 2 in the STROBE series". (you figure it out). Condition is NM.

shreik1front.jpg

shreik1back.jpg

shreik1interior.jpg

Thrilling Wonder Stories volume XII, issue #3 from 1938. A pre-antman pulp. Condition is very good, with tape on the bottom and top spine corners. Other than the tape it is in real nice condition for a 1938 pulp. Great cover. Your price is $6.00. front and back scans below.**SOLD**

thrillingwonderstoriespulpfront.jpg

thrillingwonderstoriespulpback.jpg

Thrilling Wonder Stories volume XII, issue #3 from 1938. A pre-antman pulp. Condition is very good, with tape on the bottom and top spine corners. Other than the tape it is in real nice condition for a 1938 pulp. Great cover. Your price is $6.00. front and back scans below.

thrillingwonderstoriespulpfront.jpg

thrillingwonderstoriespulpback.jpg

:takeit:

Marvel, Year in Review from 1989. Cover is McFarlane Spidey and I see that the asking price for a CGC 9.8 of one of these is almost 8 hundred bucks. These two I am putting up may or may not be 9.8's, but they are really really nice. Never opened or read. Price is $40.00 each. Here is copy A.

**NOTE** I was contacted by someone that stated you can pick these up a WHOLE LOT CHEAPER than my asking price, so you might want to shop around before buying mine. But..my price remains the same. I will just submit to CGC and go with that, if they don't sell here. Just letting you know up front what I was told.

marvelyearinreviewmagcopyafront.jpg

marvelyearinreviewmagcopyaback.jpg

Very large sized comic book. Larger than even Treasury size comics. Katzenjammer Kids. From 1973 I believe. Contains black and white interior. Labeled "Giant Comic Album". This one is in VF condition. I really don't know how I will even be able to mail this, but I will get it done. I guess. Price is $2.00. I have another coming up (Flash Gordon).

katzenjammerkidsgiantcomicfront.jpg

Same as above but Flash Gordon. Largest comics I have. Black and white interior. Original price in 1973 was .69 cents. Your price is $1.50. The condition of this one is Fine. Notice the stains on the front cover by the "N" in Gordon. Something that may come off. It feels high, like food or glue. Anyway, these could be used as coloring books I suppose. They will be the largest comic books you have ever owned.

flashgordongiantbookfront.jpg