• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Size Matters. The "I don't like them too big or too small" sale.

88 posts in this topic

Superman vs Ali Treasury sized comic book (large size book). Condition is VF (see bottom of spine corner). Your price is $25.00. Again, this comic is too large for my scanner.

supermanvsalifront.jpg

:takeit:

The Comics Journal #134. Great Jack Kirby interview. Condition is VF/NM. Your price is $1.00. front and back scans.

comicsjournalfront.jpg

comicsjournalback.jpg

Lone Ranger, The Story of Silver cereal premium. Small comic. Tear on upper right front corner area, but the piece is still there and was just bent over during scanning. Condition is VF. Your price is $20.00. front and back scans

Thius is from 1954 and is 16 pages. Price guide probably has this in this condition, for around 200 bucks. (A guess because I don't have a price guide).

**SOLD**

.lonerangerstoryofsilverfront.jpg

lonerangerstoryofsilver.jpg

Superman, Duel in Space cereal premium comic book. Small size book that is sought by many. Condition is as you see it. NM or better. Your price is $60.00. front and back scan provided.

supermanduelinspacefront.jpg

supermanduelinspaceback.jpg

Lone Ranger, The Story of Silver cereal premium. Small comic. Tear on upper right front corner area, but the piece is still there and was just bent over during scanning. Condition is VF. Your price is $20.00. front and back scans

.lonerangerstoryofsilverfront.jpg

lonerangerstoryofsilver.jpg

Superman, Duel in Space cereal premium comic book. Small size book that is sought by many. Condition is as you see it. NM or better. Your price is $60.00. front and back scan provided.

supermanduelinspacefront.jpg

supermanduelinspaceback.jpg

You snooze you lose

Nice pickup (thumbs u

Superboy and the Legion of Superheroes large book. This is Tresury sized. Very large comic book. Condition is Fine +. Front scan provided and back scan upon request. Your price is $5.00. The entire book would not fit on my scanner. Sorry.

superboyandlegionfront.jpg

What number is this one, please? I have a list, but I can't tell by names

Superboy and the Legion of Superheroes large book. This is Tresury sized. Very large comic book. Condition is Fine +. Front scan provided and back scan upon request. Your price is $5.00. The entire book would not fit on my scanner. Sorry.

superboyandlegionfront.jpg

What number is this one, please? I have a list, but I can't tell by names

Indicia states "Volume 7, #C55, 1978. Hope that helps.