• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

Exactly. Now is the time to speculate on SC #22 again just like 2009/2010 was once the movie was confirmed. (thumbs u

Like dropping a cinder-block from a roof? Twice? Never! :tonofbricks:

I don't understand the speculation thing with major keys,modern dek yes.

Just get the book because it's awesome,or maybe because you love it.

Exactly. Now is the time to speculate on SC #22 again just like 2009/2010 was once the movie was confirmed. (thumbs u

^^

I like the book, but if you are in it for the flip now is the time to pick it up before it takes off in value just like back then.

Speculating on major keys is actually the easiest way to do it. It is nothing for a bigger key to go up a few hundred or a couple of grand with a movie announcement. How many moderns do you need to sell to generate that kind of profit? This is why I try to by bigger keys in multiples - one for me and a couple of extra copies to flip down the road.

I like the book, but if you are in it for the flip now is the time to pick it up before it takes off in value just like back then.

Speculating on major keys is actually the easiest way to do it. It is nothing for a bigger key to go up a few hundred or a couple of grand with a movie announcement. How many moderns do you need to sell to generate that kind of profit? This is why I try to by bigger keys in multiples - one for me and a couple of extra copies to flip down the road.

Well I guess you see it as commodity,as I see it as a grail that I just had to have being an ultimate GL fan. (shrug)

I guess there's nothing wrong with your point of view,I just see it as something other than the flip.

Edited by oakman29

Well I guess you see it as commodity,as I see it as a grail that I just had to have being an ultimate GL fan. (shrug)

I guess there's nothing wrong with your point of view,I just see it as something other than the flip.

You are a true collector and a gentleman, Oak. (thumbs u

-J.

You are a true collector and a gentleman, Oak. (thumbs u

-J.

:cloud9:

I understand where you are coming from. I do not see it as just a commodity - if I did I would collect Marvel SA keys.

That being said, I try to buy at least 2 copies of SA DC keys at a time in order to capture the upside. That way I can sell one copy later at a higher price and pick up another book I want.

Edited by kimik

That being said, I try to buy at least 2 copies of SA DC keys at a time in order to capture the upside. That way I can sell one copy later at a higher price and pick up another book I want.

That is my formula. (thumbs u

SC#22 is finally the cool book of the week? About time, such a cooler DC than BB28 and SC4 :baiting:

He says, in the relative safety of the SC #22 thread :/

Now go drop that one in one of the threads about those books lol

But I agree, at least about the book being really cool!

I LOVE the cover of SC #22, It exemplifies the greatest days of comics.

SC#22 is finally the cool book of the week? About time, such a cooler DC than BB28 and SC4 :baiting:

What I collect rules and what everyone else collects sucks! I do own all three though :shy:

SC #22 best interior art and story

SC #4 Biggest key and overall toughest

BB #28 best cover

IMO

Clearly the trinity of DC SA greatness.

What I collect rules and what everyone else collects sucks! I do own all three though :shy:

SC #22 best interior art and story

SC #4 Biggest key and overall toughest

BB #28 best cover

IMO

Clearly the trinity of DC SA greatness.

hm sounds about right