• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrible news concerning nik.

623 posts in this topic

Terrible news...

What can I say really...we all hope he makes a complete recovery... :wishluck:

One of the nicest guys on these Boards....All our prayers and hopes are with you...

Hang in there Nik... (thumbs u

Nik's wife specifically asked me to let everyone know of his condition as she knew he loved the boards and had many close friends here.

Please keep your posts to the positive as this a very difficult time for his family, his wife does read the boards, and a trying time for those of us who knew him personally.

Thank you.

Any update on his condition Doc?

I'm sorely tempted to head over to the hospital but I do not want to intrude or complicate things. Hell I'm not sure I would want anyone to see me after such an event.

Mass General

Nik Manousaridis

White 1234

55 Fruit Street

Boston, MA 02114

Just keeping the addy on the top page. :foryou:

Everyone, please send out a card at least. (thumbs u

Nik's wife specifically asked me to let everyone know of his condition as she knew he loved the boards and had many close friends here.

Please keep your posts to the positive as this a very difficult time for his family, his wife does read the boards, and a trying time for those of us who knew him personally.

Thank you.

Any update on his condition Doc?

I'm sorely tempted to head over to the hospital but I do not want to intrude or complicate things. Hell I'm not sure I would want anyone to see me after such an event.

His condition is unchanged.

I live in the area, if there is any way I can be of assistance please let me know. :wishluck: to Nik